• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bombers1010

Hey legends, at the start of the year I did my first cycle, 400mg per week of Test E. I cut the cycle short (8 weeks long) due to gyms closing because of covid. 3 months ago I finished my PCT which consisted of Nolva and HCG.
I got bloods done before and after cycle for this list of things:

Free and Total Testosterone
E2 (Oestradiol)
SHBG
Liver Function (LFT)
Kidney Function (UEC)
Chol/TG/HDL/LDL
Glucose
High Sensitivity CRP
Full Blood Count
FSH/LH, Prolactin

All above were within normal range, other then Estrogen (E2).

Before Total Test: 27.2nmol/l (783ng/dl)
Before Estrogen: 94 pmol/l
After Total Test: 26.5nmol/l (763ng/dl)
After Estrogen: 172 pmol/l

My question is what to do from here with almost double the estrogen? Just wait? Take an AI? Dosage, duration? Etc

Thanks for your help!