• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SuperSki

Looks like all reputable international sites have stopped shipping to Australia. What local sites are good to go? I’m after MK-677.

hey man, I am also searching at the moment. Its so hard to find a genuine one, I found mrsarm.com. Based in QLD, says that their products are made in USA and can produce HPLC lab results. I wouldn't even know what I am reading though. I looked at other sites like ozsarms.is, hardcoresarms but not sure about them - they are on the cheaper side so probably manufactured in china. So far for me I'm leaning toward Mr Sarm. Let me know if you have found another sites too. Cheers buddy :)

I’ve been using ozsarms for about 7 months now. Used most of their stuff and its been g2g bro.

Oh and btw 99% of sarms come from China, anybody who says otherwise is full of shit

MK goes well with Ligandrol.
Interesting. People I speak with say it's a shitty thing to take the MK-667. Too much GH increases, for too long. And way too much bloat.

Just use regular gear. Seriously.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk