• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Fitness chain Gold’s Gym has filed for bankruptcy after the COVID-19 epidemic forced the closure of branches across the US and the wider world.
The news was confirmed by president and CEO Adam Zeitsiff this week, although he stressed the company was “not going out of business”.
“Gold’s Gym has been the world’s trusted fitness authority for going on 55 years, and we are absolutely not going anywhere,” Mr Zeitsiff said in a video message announcing the bankruptcy filing.
But he said the coronavirus had impacted the company “deeply and in many ways” and confirmed the permanent closure of 30 company-owned outlets in the US.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...s/news-story/b9e1d777d622d06094962a746fe1d597

All this for a virus so deadly and contagious that you need to stick a probe 6" up someone's nose to know that you even have it.

Lol. Nah only about 2 inches. And it doesn't hurt at all. Just weird

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

All this for a virus so deadly and contagious that you need to stick a probe 6" up someone's nose to know that you even have it.

Lol. Says the Bloke living out the back of Walgett whose nearest neighbour is the lone Koori or Goori tribesman on a walkabout.

These Melbournians live through sub zero winters with the Sun only rising for a few hours a day. They're all huddled together indoors bemoaning their superiority over the rest of the nation.

Let us know you thoughts on other topics Mickey, Baz is obviously trying not to post but his fingers must be getting so itchy at times. Here's your chance for revenge Mickey :D

Lol. Says the Bloke living out the back of Walgett whose nearest neighbour is the lone Koori or Goori tribesman on a walkabout.

No Idea what you are on about, never been near Walgett or to the back of it, don't even know where Walgett is. I live in a Holiday Resort area on the NSW Mid North Coast, have done so for years now.

These Melbournians live through sub zero winters with the Sun only rising for a few hours a day. They're all huddled together indoors bemoaning their superiority over the rest of the nation.

They are getting fucked over by a Premier that should probably go to prison for his violations of human rights.

Let us know you thoughts on other topics Mickey, Baz is obviously trying not to post but his fingers must be getting so itchy at times. Here's your chance for revenge Mickey :D

Could not care less what that imbecile thinks or says. A house brick has more reasoning ability that that window licker.

No Idea what you are on about, never been near Walgett or to the back of it, don't even know where Walgett is. I live in a Holiday Resort area on the NSW Mid North Coast, have done so for years now.

They are getting fucked over by a Premier that should probably go to prison for his violations of human rights.

Could not care less what that imbecile thinks or says. A house brick has more reasoning ability that that window licker.

Still BIG difference than living in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane catching public transport to Work. Crammed in elevators, crammed in Offices breathing the same air etc.

Covid alot more contagious than the Flu. Alot more dangerous than the Flu. Immunity only last a short time. Long term effects. Watch the U.S. approaching their Winter,already at 230,000, watch that double over their Winter.

Poor Barry. Barry has feelings to you know. Well at least I think he does. Well I didn't really see any indication he does. Well ok he doesn't. Yeah fuck Barry. God you two are funny. You're not related are you two?

Still BIG difference than living in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane catching public transport to Work. Crammed in elevators, crammed in Offices breathing the same air etc.

Covid alot more contagious than the Flu. Alot more dangerous than the Flu. Immunity only last a short time. Long term effects. Watch the U.S. approaching their Winter,already at 230,000, watch that double over their Winter.

Poor Barry. Barry has feelings to you know. Well at least I think he does. Well I didn't really see any indication he does. Well ok he doesn't. Yeah fuck Barry. God you two are funny. You're not related are you two?

bro thats cap. mortality rate of 0.002. its not dangerous at all. This lockdown is purely political. If it wasnt political the BLM protest wouldve gotten shut down.

I have to agree with Mick, the government is using canons to swat flies and the public is mostly accepting it.

bro thats cap. mortality rate of 0.002. its not dangerous at all. This lockdown is purely political. If it wasnt political the BLM protest wouldve gotten shut down.

Mortality rate is 3-4% for Covid, .002 for Flu. Pick your reference: WHO, John Hopkins, Mayo etc

It's a lot more contagious too.

Without a Vaccine, left unchecked, a hell of a lot of the population would die of Covid as they pass 50-60.

I agree with Mick
It is a fuken flu, maybe more contagious, maybe harder hitting, a fuken flu though.
As Mick said, Vic premier fucked over his people, imposed physical restraints on his citizens and should face the courts on 800 counts of involuntary manslaughter.

On a Forum with kunce who think cardio is taking the dog for a walk. You Kunce would be Brown bread without Covid intervention measures.

Not to mention a collapse of our Health system.

Nope, not at all
just asking for the same tracing system, isolation security protocols and freedom same as the other states have
nothing more, but no the rest of the functioning Australia doesn’t make sense to our idiot premier