• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Why the Fuck would you take drugs to lose weight for a wedding?

Is she isnt losing weight, there is either a diciple issue or the food tracking is incorrect.

Literally no other issue.

Fucken drugs to lose a bit of weight. Fuck me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Fast, start with a seven day water fast and then move to OMAD until she is where she wants to be.

Use Keto to speed it up if needed.

Fast, start with a seven day water fast and then move to OMAD until she is where she wants to be.

Use Keto to speed it up if needed.

Thanks for the actual useful advice and will do some research into this as the only reason i asked about going down the path i said in my thread was because we have researched most other options and wanted all the information of all sides before making an informed decision

Why the Fuck would you take drugs to lose weight for a wedding?

Is she isnt losing weight, there is either a diciple issue or the food tracking is incorrect.

Literally no other issue.

Fucken drugs to lose a bit of weight. Fuck me.

Thanks for your input

Thanks for the actual useful advice and will do some research into this as the only reason i asked about going down the path i said in my thread was because we have researched most other options and wanted all the information of all sides before making an informed decision
No need for drugs mate all you need is to manage your food (I find fasting is the easiest way), and have a bit of will power.

Try and brush the feedback you've got away, you'll find a lot of people seem to enjoy judging others more so those online. Use the block function so you don't have to waste a thought on the dickheads again.

Eh maybe i came accross too ****y intially. What can you do.

Shrekko is right though, drugs far too early these days, and most of the young crowd take far too much, too.

No need for drugs mate all you need is to manage your food (I find fasting is the easiest way), and have a bit of will power.

Try and brush the feedback you've got away, you'll find a lot of people seem to enjoy judging others more so those online. Use the block function so you don't have to waste a thought on the dickheads again.

Yeah very good point mate, will be using that, thats for sure. Will look into fasting as its not something i really thought about as i just thought good diet and workout right but clearly thats not working

The problem is people
Resort to drugs as a first option rather than a last resort.
They were just trying to help.

If thats what they are firing from the hip for then maybe they should use their brain and ask, not its not a first resort, not going to tell you all the options or personal reasons that this has become an option.

We arent that young or immature

If thats what they are firing from the hip for then maybe they should use their brain and ask, not its not a first resort, not going to tell you all the options or personal reasons that this has become an option.

Was there concrete involved?

Eh maybe i came accross too ****y intially. What can you do.

Shrekko is right though, drugs far too early these days, and most of the young crowd take far too much, too.

I think you were 100% correct for what its worth.

Well, you came here for help.

Lets start again shall we? I can be civil. Mostly. I'm just hyper cynical these days, its getting worse with age.

Lets take a look at exactly what it is you guys have been doing?

What does training right mean with regards to the goal at hand?
What has the diet looked like?
Calories?
Macros?
Timing? (Far less important).

Lets get this information, and we can go from there.

Probably blocked me. Lol.