• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

arthurcrzy

HI All,

I have been using HGH on and off since Sep 2019. When I started on HGH i had a very good feeling of good mood and also got skinnier and leaner which I always wanted. My 2nd cycle of HGH was from another supplier but I did not experience the positve mental effects and energy like my 1st cycle. My 3rd cycle was again from a different supplier and that was worst. I felt very bloated on the 3rd cycle specially on the face which I hate. Apparently I feel my jawline and my facial features have grown or bulged. I have only been taking 2 IU's on and off. After researching I came across a side effect caused by HGH which is called acromegaly which includes growth of facial features. Is it possible to get acromegaly if I have been just taking 2 IU's on and off?
Would anyone recommend FRAG instead of HGH?

At 2iu per day you're basically using anAnti Ageing dose. I have been running that for about 10 years with little to no issues. You need to be taking way more to stimulate bone growth. Before my Anti Ageing dose i used to run 6iu per day and my feet grew 3 sizes, hands are like dinner plates and I great about 1.5 inches in height but ended up stopping that dose due to carpel tunnel.

I wouldn't recommend Frag over hgh as you basically only get the fat burning effect of HGH and there are far better fat burners than frag around. I'd highly doubt you'd be experiencing
acromegaly at 2iu pd. I'd say you're more paranoid. Google doctor is not your friend!