• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

niceshoeskent

Evening sirs. I'm about to take my first cycle but I could only get injectable testosterone I'm having trouble giving myself injections. Can I start taking dianabol orally for the first 2 weeks by itself until the website restocks with testocaps or can't be done? Or can I take the injectable testosterone orally?

Hey at-least you were able to get testosterone :) I have been trying through docs for months, even went to see an Endocrinologiest last week with moderate to low T and she wouldn't agree to optimizing my testosterone levels. What makes it ever harder, is that a while back i go type 2 diabetes which runs in the family. My numbers were 15 (8 -30) Free test 266 - SHGB 40, u cannot tell me this is good? I'm sad, feels like the male version of menopause - I just want my life back, and all they want to do is shove diabetes medication down my throat which decreases T even more, sigh - help!! xx

No the injectable test is just that, it’s an injectable. Don’t take it orally that’s just stupid and a complete waste of gear.

Mate just get test on the black market and fuck the doctors and run it yourself, done. Once you start on a shot a week watch how good you feel in no time. If I couldn’t get trt I would just run my own protocol and give them the finger ?

Mate just get test on the black market and fuck the doctors and run it yourself, done. Once you start on a shot a week watch how good you feel in no time. If I couldn’t get trt I would just run my own protocol and give them the finger ?
Sometimes that's the only way