• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

critique my workout please

M

milena

I just started this work out do u think its okay?

40 minutes cardio and 30 minutes moderate pilates everyday

mon wed fri- moderate weight training
Bicep curl 3/15 4kg
shoulder raises 3'15 4kg
tricep move- 3/15 4kg
one arm row 3'15 4kg
10 pushups
3 sets of 10 dips
anterior delt machine 3/12 10kg

3/10 lunges non weighted
3/15 35kg
3 /10 non weighted squats
3/10 straight legged deadlifts
plie's

stomach machine 3 / 15 @ 30kg
lower leg lifts 3 / 10
side bends ( non weighted) 3/ 15

It looks like a well rounded routine. Why do non-weighted lunges and squats? These are some of the body's largest muscles, I would do them with weight. I would also skip the push ups and change to chest press with some weight for the same reason.

mainly because i just started them. what is a good amount of weight to start with? about 5kg?

It's a good weight to start at do as many as you can. If you can do more than 12-15 then I would increase the weight The idea is to find a weight between 4-8 rep range. Do three sets AFTER you have warmed-up. As you progress, increase the weight when you can do 12-15 reps.