• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

EcoBoost69

Hello All,
I am 50 years and love my trainning , currently weigh at 123 kg yes i have a bit of boday fat 30 % but know have a trainner and my diet is on point around 2400 to 2800 Zig zag. Also trainning one body part a day for about an 60- 80 minutes. Plus interval cardio on bike sprints and just casual for 45 min etc. after trainning or evening. The fat is hard to shift around the stomach I must say .

I love the slow transitin of fat to muscle shape and strength ..

I am running :
Test 600 mg Monday and Thursday ( should I space this out )
Deca 300 mg Monday and Thursday
Will be starting Dbol in about a week .( This has a high estrogen conversion )
My estrogen is okay because I take .5 mg Arimadex two to 3 times a week,

My Question is :

Is it best to take arimadex the day after injection or 2 day after and should I go to 1 mg . ( As i understand arimadex helps with estrogen in the blood but would I be better of with Novaldex say 5 mg or 10 mg , twice a week as Novaldex helps treat estrogen at the receptor site . ) Is this better to free up overal Free testosterone in the body which is what helps real growth.)

A good diet and the help of Ariadex or Novaldex will help control some fluid rention - is this correct.

My Goal is to enter a 50 year old Body building class before its all to late

I have regular Bloods , heart has been checked for thickening and I am try to do with minimal rather than to crazy. Sex life is great and moods.

Appreciate any advice ,

My advice is to checkout @the_research_station on Instagram. Watch the videos on dosage/diet etc and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trainning to long yep

Before the questions I have one.

80 mins on one body part?

Farrrrrrk?

Hey Shrek,
Yes I have found myself becoming to tired and I have readjusted to around 45 minute work outs 3 days on , training each muscle group twice a week . first 3 days focus is on main muscle groups then after a days rest main focus on smaller muscle group if that ,akes sense .
But I am feeling way to heavy and need to make some changes . 175 cm , weigh in at 125 kg