Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Test packaging

  1. #1
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Test packaging

    Anyone here know how to package Testosterone ampoules safely so they can be shipped to Australia without getting picked up at customs.

    I got a mate of mine - whoís travelling through Serbia - to grab some for me in Belgrade.

    I need him to send them over to me but this is where Iím stuck, in terms of how to do it. Anyone know how to do this safely, in such a way as to minimise detection?

    Iím assuming its not as simple as buying a large enough small cardboard box and putting all inside? I imagine there are a few steps involved.


    If anyone can assist, would be greatly appreciated.





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,740
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob8489 View Post
    Anyone here know how to package Testosterone ampoules safely so they can be shipped to Australia without getting picked up at customs.

    I got a mate of mine - whoís travelling through Serbia - to grab some for me in Belgrade.

    I need him to send them over to me but this is where Iím stuck, in terms of how to do it. Anyone know how to do this safely, in such a way as to minimise detection?

    Iím assuming its not as simple as buying a large enough small cardboard box and putting all inside? I imagine there are a few steps involved.


    If anyone can assist, would be greatly appreciated.
    Is it worth the risk?
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #3
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    Is it worth the risk?
    Not sure, itís my first time doing it. But given you asked maybe the risk is not worth it. I have a script here in oz from endo, and itís for personal use. Out of interest, what are the penalties if picked up at customs ?


  •   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,740
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Penalties would depend on the quantity.
    Why would you want a black mark against your name?

    Source it locally or donít bother.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #5
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    Penalties would depend on the quantity.
    Why would you want a black mark against your name?

    Source it locally or donít bother.
    Good advice. Appreciate it.

    FWIW, 5 ampules of Test-E in Belgrade costs 9Ä (15AUD), so each amp ends up being 3AUD compared to the 33AUD per amp I pay here with my script.

    Iím on 200mg/0.8ml p/week (I throw out the remaining 0.2ml), so a one year supply for me is about 1700AUD here in Oz, compared to 150AUD a year if I were to source it from Belgrade. A significant difference.

    Just trying to save a little bit of cash is all.

    Any guidance around this would be appreciated.


  • #6
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FYI, have scratched the idea of having it shipped. Will grab some when I head there in April.

    Until then will source in locally. Thanks for the advice / warning mate. Probably what I needed


  • #7
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,016
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Prison wallet. Or if you have a lady friend willing, festival purse.


  • #8
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onslaught View Post
    Prison wallet. Or if you have a lady friend willing, festival purse.
    A few others already beat you to the punch mate. But you do have a winning sense of humour.


  • Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •