• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rob8489

Anyone here know how to package Testosterone ampoules safely so they can be shipped to Australia without getting picked up at customs.

I got a mate of mine - who’s travelling through Serbia - to grab some for me in Belgrade.

I need him to send them over to me but this is where I’m stuck, in terms of how to do it. Anyone know how to do this safely, in such a way as to minimise detection?

I’m assuming its not as simple as buying a large enough small cardboard box and putting all inside? I imagine there are a few steps involved.

If anyone can assist, would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone here know how to package Testosterone ampoules safely so they can be shipped to Australia without getting picked up at customs.

I got a mate of mine - who’s travelling through Serbia - to grab some for me in Belgrade.

I need him to send them over to me but this is where I’m stuck, in terms of how to do it. Anyone know how to do this safely, in such a way as to minimise detection?

I’m assuming its not as simple as buying a large enough small cardboard box and putting all inside? I imagine there are a few steps involved.

If anyone can assist, would be greatly appreciated.

Is it worth the risk?

Is it worth the risk?

Not sure, it’s my first time doing it. But given you asked maybe the risk is not worth it. I have a script here in oz from endo, and it’s for personal use. Out of interest, what are the penalties if picked up at customs ?

Penalties would depend on the quantity.
Why would you want a black mark against your name?

Source it locally or don’t bother.

Penalties would depend on the quantity.
Why would you want a black mark against your name?

Source it locally or don’t bother.

Good advice. Appreciate it.

FWIW, 5 ampules of Test-E in Belgrade costs 9€ (15AUD), so each amp ends up being 3AUD compared to the 33AUD per amp I pay here with my script.

I’m on 200mg/0.8ml p/week (I throw out the remaining 0.2ml), so a one year supply for me is about 1700AUD here in Oz, compared to 150AUD a year if I were to source it from Belgrade. A significant difference.

Just trying to save a little bit of cash is all.

Any guidance around this would be appreciated.

FYI, have scratched the idea of having it shipped. Will grab some when I head there in April.

Until then will source in locally. Thanks for the advice / warning mate. Probably what I needed