• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

poopoolagetti

Hi everyone!

I’m chasing a power cage or even squat rack preferably commercial quality but also don’t have a huge budget. And Olympic bars. I think I may be dreaming on the commercial quality but yeah, something not completely garbage..

To be honest $500-700 is the budget

Haven’t lifted in years and will be on Rippetoes for a while so should be suitable for all that stuff.. squat, bench, military, deadlift, military press, and that fancy one. Power cleans? Ha ha it’s been 10 years :)

To be honest a squat rack that I can do Rippetoes exercises on would be better at fitting in my garage.

Located in Inner West

Rip has plans on starting strength for a timber rack if you're a tight kunce but it gets you training now instead of waiting weeks for your commercial quality rack at garage sale prices.

Hahah oi leave my budget alone! I already digged at it myself :)

Thanks though - that may even be an option, didn’t remember that. Totally on tight kunce budget.

Wouldn’t mind getting started!