• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

xvx81

Hey guys, I’m half way through a 13 week cycle using 375 test/300 deca per week. Shots on Monday and Thursday. I got some bloodwork done and my Estrogen is super high. 102 pg/ml... it should be like quarter of that or less, like 20-25 pg/ml. I need to know dosage, timing and frequency of the arimidex I have. How much, when to time it with the shots, and how often to take it. I’m due for a dose tonight, so any advice would be really appreciated. I’m also wondering if anyone has a doctor that’s good with this shit, or can recommend one. I’m in the Newcastle area. I knew something was off. No gyno or any real flu did retention, but I’ve been in a shit mood lately. Ive also had really bad tendonitis in my arms and overall stiffness in my muscles. Would this have something to do with it too?

Last edited: