• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
After watching the Vegan Propaganda Film the Game Changer it had me wondering.

Every animal on the planet has a preferred natural diet that it has evolved to eat, no one tells a horse or rabbit or tiger or wolf or great white shark etc what to eat.

What is this diet for humans? What are we supposed to eat? Why do we not know what to eat any more?

One point I am certain on - It's not anything that comes in a packet, box or container.

I’ve said it here a few times Mick, with technology applied to food, empty calories have become very cheap.
What is our natural diet? You ask.
I think it is whatever we can kill, collect or grow.

The food pyramid tells what to eat.

Bread, pasta and cereal...11 servings [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

d82ff17e21c561e23fc5cf2a2b133373.jpg

Attachments

• 66D8D2B2-AD71-4203-9EB9-3A47E2DA3503-7104-000002088ABB4C44.jpg
    66D8D2B2-AD71-4203-9EB9-3A47E2DA3503-7104-000002088ABB4C44.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 34
I’ve said it here a few times Mick, with technology applied to food, empty calories have become very cheap.

I think that is close, would obviously be different for different parts of the world.

The food pyramid tells what to eat.

Bread, pasta and cereal...11 servings [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

d82ff17e21c561e23fc5cf2a2b133373.jpg

I doubt this is correct, where in our evolutionary process would we have eaten those things?? What science is the food pyramid based on if any?

These grains did not even exist few years ago, they are man made GMO grains.

Grains are not edible without extensive processing to make them palatable and most of all digestible, even then most people are intolerant to some degree.

Obesity quickly rose when the food pyramid was introduced, and that is fact.

Natural diet?
whatever we can get our hands on.

but more environmentally

Very sensible reply her Grunta, are you feeling Ok? I was sure you would anwser this question with...'Pussy'

After watching the Vegan Propaganda Film the Game Changer it had me wondering.

Every animal on the planet has a preferred natural diet that it has evolved to eat, no one tells a horse or rabbit or tiger or wolf or great white shark etc what to eat.

What is this diet for humans? What are we supposed to eat? Why do we not know what to eat any more?

One point I am certain on - It's not anything that comes in a packet, box or container.

“Naturally” we never had supermarkets with easy access to almost unlimited foods wether in a packet or not. That includes “natural” foods. Whats natural about having access to meat or fruit and veg any time of day or night. “Naturally” you had to spend a lot of energy catching an animal and then processing it or finding or growing fruit and veg.

There is really no natural diet anymore.

Whats natural about having access to meat or fruit and veg any time of day or night. “Naturally” you had to spend a lot of energy catching an animal and then processing it or finding or growing fruit and veg.

Exactly my point, so what do you conclude from that?

Natural diet would there for be based on meat and in season local fruits and vegetables. Humans never ate apples and oranges and bananas and avocados all year round 365 days a year. There in lies the problem. Meat in one form or another however is available year round almost anywhere on this planet.

This is the exact reason why humans and any animal cared for by humans are the only creatures on this planed that get past their optimal weight. A dog being fed it's natural diet and exercised will not get fat, a dog fed up on man made foods and fed three meals a day usually ends up over weight and unhealthy.

Humans never ate three meals a day, these days people are projecting these ideas (three meals a day plus snacks) onto animals making them unhealthy.

Exactly my point, so what do you conclude from that?

Natural diet would there for be based on meat and in season local fruits and vegetables. Humans never ate apples and oranges and bananas and avocados all year round 365 days a year. There in lies the problem. Meat in one form or another however is available year round almost anywhere on this planet.

This is the exact reason why humans and any animal cared for by humans are the only creatures on this planed that get past their optimal weight. A dog being fed it's natural diet and exercised will not get fat, a dog fed up on man made foods and fed three meals a day usually ends up over weight and unhealthy.

Humans never ate three meals a day, these days people are projecting these ideas (three meals a day plus snacks) onto animals making them unhealthy.

Mick with your level of fitness, meat likely would have only been available when the hunters in the tribe has excess and gave you some. Hardly available all year round.

The food pyramid is based on science of recommended daily intakes for various nutrients. These quantities are thought to reduce the likelihood of nutrient deficiencies. Nutrient requirements between people can vary depending on genetic differences, but it's not currently easy to determine how much of each nutrient is required for individuals. It is possible to develop deficiencies when consuming restrictive diets - i.e. diets that remove any one or more of the food groups in the food pyramid.

Mick with your level of fitness, meat likely would have only been available when the hunters in the tribe has excess and gave you some. Hardly available all year round.

Again your understanding and thought processes are still retarded.

My personal level of fitness, what I personally eat or don't eat, or my personal body composition is in no way related to human evolution and what a natural human diet represents.

I know these basics and rational thought processes are very hard to grasp with your limited IQ levels.