• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Watched it. Was a peice of shit. Not a real doco at all.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yer total baloney. It is amazing how much people can be swayed by this type of propaganda movie. I have spoken to a few intelligent adults (relative term I guess ) who have watched the film and were already thinking about going straight to a vegan diet. Very odd in my opinion. Given that their current diet that includes meat also most likely includes no where near enough fruit and veggies and too much processed crap. Why not just keep a small amount of meat but really focus on improving your vegetable intake and cut out the crap food first. It’s like they see the film and then want to go 0-100 in 3 secs. They could get most of not all of the benefits sprooked in the movie just be eating a few veggies every day.

Yer total baloney. It is amazing how much people can be swayed by this type of propaganda movie. I have spoken to a few intelligent adults (relative term I guess ) who have watched the film and were already thinking about going straight to a vegan diet. Very odd in my opinion. Given that their current diet that includes meat also most likely includes no where near enough fruit and veggies and too much processed crap. Why not just keep a small amount of meat but really focus on improving your vegetable intake and cut out the crap food first. It’s like they see the film and then want to go 0-100 in 3 secs. They could get most of not all of the benefits sprooked in the movie just be eating a few veggies every day.

You do realize the film is entirely made up crap, even the blood tests etc are fake, the studies are misquoted, and the athletes are failing athletes. There are no benefits to going on a vegan diet only negatives for a health perspective. some of the the athletes claimed to be vegan are not even vegan.

Hi. I'm Brittney.

I'm vegan, do yoga, meditate, think Caitlyn Jenner is a hero because she's too ugly to be a threat, use non gender specific pronouns but only when it makes me look hip, post my arse constantly on Instagram, hate it when creeps try to chat me up, hate it when rich hot men don't chat me up, seem to be constantly on vacation in exotic countries but always with a beach so I can post more arse pics, comment on how "brave" other people are who don't threaten my self esteem, accomplish all this despite some unknown massive crowd of people telling me I will fail, jump on any issue that's popular to get upvotes such as gay marriage, gender blending and mild feminist equality issues but never take a stand for anything worth fighting for, especially if it means more than just reposting some brain melting horse shit.

I do juice cleanses, promote the idea that I'm healthy because I wear yoga pants and have a bosu ball and $800 running shoes which I got for free coz instagram, post pics of me in my underwear in the bathroom but only when I'm ovulating otherwise go with the default scoliosis arse pic, drink herbal tea, get tattoos to be individual and different, try to put off the inevitable flailing fall into fatness, three kids, daytime reality TV and posting vicious complaints about young vegan females showing off their arse on Insta in my Facebook page.

Don't forget to subscribe and like.

IMG_4217.jpg

A work colleague of mine watched it and raved about it, saying he's going vegan most days of the week and only having meat occasionally because he likes the taste too much to give up...I linked him to Layne's video ripping it apart and a week later he's changed his tune, saying it's a load of rubbish. It's definitely amazing how much people can be swayed to believe things based on "facts" without actually checking them.

A work colleague of mine watched it and raved about it, saying he's going vegan most days of the week and only having meat occasionally because he likes the taste too much to give up...I linked him to Layne's video ripping it apart and a week later he's changed his tune, saying it's a load of rubbish. It's definitely amazing how much people can be swayed to believe things based on "facts" without actually checking them.
Yep. My sister was the same.
Along with 1 bloke and about 3 women at work.

Fuck me.

Watched it. There is really no proper research presented, they even say that at one point. That doesn’t make it right or wrong. Most people could do with eating less meat and more fruit and veg but that’s up to them. Plenty of people will latch onto this for 5 days and then go back to eating normal.

You can be hardcore like Mick and laugh at pathetic failed athlete vegans even though you are morbidly obese and never been able to deadlift 200kg yourself.

The carnivore diet has all the benefits of a vegan diet.

Bottom line, don't eat crap. The human body can work wonders when it's not clogged up with highly processed carbs and hydrogenated oils plus enough protein to keep things repaired.

Dont be a shit ****. Live as long a life as your genetics will allow.

Watched it. There is really no proper research presented, they even say that at one point. That doesn’t make it right or wrong. Most people could do with eating less meat and more fruit and veg but that’s up to them. Plenty of people will latch onto this for 5 days and then go back to eating normal.

You can be hardcore like Mick and laugh at pathetic failed athlete vegans even though you are morbidly obese and never been able to deadlift 200kg yourself.

Why does every post you make reinforce your boundless stupidity, lack of any cognitive brain function and perpetual inability to distinguish real life from your demented fantasies?

The decline of athletic performance of athletes transitioning to a vegan diet has absolutely no relevance or relation to my body composition, ability to dead lift or anything else I may or may not be doing in my day to day life. It's a simple fact with no correlation to my life in any way shape or form.

The carnivore diet has all the benefits of a vegan diet.

What benefits does a vegan diet have??

It's high omega 6, high GMO, high in seed oils, high in sugar, low in nutrition, lacking essential fatty acids, lacking essential fat soluble vitamins, a stain on the digestion, bad for gut flora, high allergen, high in anti nutrients and that's just for starters.

That's before you consider the negative environmental impact, from use of non renewable resources, soil degradation, high intensity farming, use of pesticides and herbicides, habitat displacement and high kill rate of animals.

It's high omega 6, high GMO, high in seed oils, high in sugar, low in nutrition, lacking essential fatty acids, lacking essential fat soluble vitamins, a stain on the digestion, bad for gut flora, high allergen, high in anti nutrients and that's just for starters.

That's before you consider the negative environmental impact, from use of non renewable resources, soil degradation, high intensity farming, use of pesticides and herbicides, habitat displacement and high kill rate of animals.

Yer but other than that what have the vegans done for us!!

The vegan diet lets you walk into a room an announce that you're a vegan in a smug, self aggrandising manner.

We have a vegan chick at work, she’s ok, if only non vegan things like wine are available she’ll swig that, if it is she’ll opt for it.
it’s an animal thing for her, However her boyfriend is a full on carnivore, doesn’t seem to matter, she still cooks him meat.