• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stiff 2G

SuperDooper Member
Folau banned for Life from playing ARU or ARL. Others countries won't let him play coz he quoted the Bible about about Poofs.

Geez, [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] and half this Forum didn't complain about him condemning fornicators and drunks.

Folau banned for Life from playing ARU or ARL. Others countries won't let him play coz he quoted the Bible about about Poofs.

Geez, @Grunta and half this Forum didn't complain about him condemning fornicators and drunks.
Can’t stand that fukhead

Work out the minimum of Aus law before you carry on like you are.

actually baz im breaking my promise to stay in my log,sorry bud. Human rules are redefined based on the prevalent social climate of the time so what may of been good yesterday may be bad tomorrow. I see dangers in this bro,but ill say no more.

If two blokes want to smash each other’s ring holes in or two chicks want to tongue punch fannies, good for them. Why do some people care what others are up to in their personal life. some people seem nervous they will catch the gay. Protesting too much? People can live their own life. Not my issue.

Religion doesn’t dictate Aus politics or law. We are smarter than that.

Quoting the Bible, the book we swear upon in our Courts equals life ban.

If a Muslim quoted the Quran he and Ali Waled would be aplauded right [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Quoting the Bible, the book we swear upon in our Courts equals life ban.

If a Muslim quoted the Quran he and Ali Waled would be aplauded right @Grunta

Is it co incidence Rugby Australia's biggest sponsor Qantas has a raving Fairy as CEO ( Alan Joyce).

Too fuken right
why wasn’t that yappy little kunce in Sri lanka hugging Christians when they were shot up by Muslims?

Cos he only tolerates muslims the full of shit little yappy little mouthy kunt!

All those fit sweaty muscle flexing males grabbing and gripping each other in the ruck. Guy could get a boner.