• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Multi-wholesome

Hi Guys,
As i'm new to this page and would like to start off fresh, i will be doing plans for just $50.00ea.

We all know diets can be bland, boring & unconventional... At Multi-Wholesome, our goal is to guide you through a flexible but nutritious healthy diet, tailored for your individual Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE). It is essential to have a variation in one’s diet if the goal is to be kept fluent & long-term. Diet plays a crucial role in recovery of the muscles and makes up an important 70-80% of the recovery stage after a workout. Can cater for all sports & needs upon request.

As i'm new to this page, i will be doing plans for just $50.00ea, you will receive the following:

• A physical copy of your own customised one-day plan to fit into your own TDEE, additionally based around your individual lifestyle (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks), with alternative option for each meal
  • Goal dependent i.e. lose bf% while holding onto muscle, increase muscle mass or weight-loss
  • Ideal for an individual who participates in light exercise 1-5 days/week
  • Weekly check ins & support over a 4-week period

Meal Plan - Personalised to fit your Lifestyle & Needs

I do plans for free.

Also, where’s my advertising money?

Is this guy taking the piss?
50 bucks to tell you what to eat for one day, really?
get a real job.

You’d be surprised how many fatties will hand out 50 bux to hear a secret magic diet that will make lean without any effort.

And how does this khunt know what people like or don’t like?

He’s probably the fat khunt who got dissed and is out for revenge.

No one went broke banking on the stupidity of the average human.

...or the natural tendency to be a lazy phuk.

Hi Guys,
As i'm new to this page and would like to start off fresh, i will be doing plans for just $50.00ea.

We all know diets can be bland, boring & unconventional... At Multi-Wholesome, our goal is to guide you through a flexible but nutritious healthy diet, tailored for your individual Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE). It is essential to have a variation in one’s diet if the goal is to be kept fluent & long-term. Diet plays a crucial role in recovery of the muscles and makes up an important 70-80% of the recovery stage after a workout. Can cater for all sports & needs upon request.

As i'm new to this page, i will be doing plans for just $50.00ea, you will receive the following:

• A physical copy of your own customised one-day plan to fit into your own TDEE, additionally based around your individual lifestyle (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks), with alternative option for each meal
  • Goal dependent i.e. lose bf% while holding onto muscle, increase muscle mass or weight-loss
  • Ideal for an individual who participates in light exercise 1-5 days/week
  • Weekly check ins & support over a 4-week period

keen bro,ill take 500,send to alex powell c/o adelaide,my mate Tim Wise will take another 500 send to wolongaretta or where ever the fuck he lives. They ll fix you up.Ill take a finders fee mate send the money to gerry belshaw nigeria.Im a prince over there bro

Last edited:
actually its for only one day,wtf am i spose to eat for the 3 weeks and 6 days following that you kunt. I want a refund.
I appreciate all the constructive feedback.. i'll answer a few of the more valid points:
- Why believe a fairly overweight male like myself?
*well, firstly i've been in the fitness industry for about 6 years, studied & currently advancing studies in the Nutrition & dietetics field. Also, head over to my instagram kieranwoodford & observe yourself
- How would i know what you like to eat / personal preference?
*Prior to the completion of your meal program, i get my clients to fill out a questionnaire & 24hr recall which gives me direction into their eating habitats as well as diet background i.e. vegan, vegetarian / preference on protein then cater it towards these protein dense foods
- If anyone is a serious about lifting, which i assume majority of you are & attend a gym that has personal trainers... Personal trainers get a lazy $50+/45 minute session, to do some stretchers and show clients where the treadmill is
*Yet, i'm offering a meal plan that will give beginners to intermediate lifters who need guidance in the eating department a better stable then paying for personal trainer or wasting their money on various supplements
- Understandable some lifters already have a great understanding for dieting, but i'm offering help more towards the ones that don't. Additionally, setting it out for them.
-JUST A ONE DAY PLAN!!!?
*Each meal has a variation, meaning in theory it's a 2 day plan (this can be used every day on rotation for a week, month or year). As a lifter, generally speaking we eat similar meals all day every other day besides our cheat meals, having a 2 day variation of meals is a pleasing as it gives alternatives to break up the week.
- Happy to give out free diet advise but when you want a personalised meal plan for yourself, customised... Contact me :)
All the best

I appreciate all the constructive feedback.. i'll answer a few of the more valid points:
- Why believe a fairly overweight male like myself?
*well, firstly i've been in the fitness industry for about 6 years, studied & currently advancing studies in the Nutrition & dietetics field. Also, head over to my instagram kieranwoodford & observe yourself
- How would i know what you like to eat / personal preference?
*Prior to the completion of your meal program, i get my clients to fill out a questionnaire & 24hr recall which gives me direction into their eating habitats as well as diet background i.e. vegan, vegetarian / preference on protein then cater it towards these protein dense foods
- If anyone is a serious about lifting, which i assume majority of you are & attend a gym that has personal trainers... Personal trainers get a lazy $50+/45 minute session, to do some stretchers and show clients where the treadmill is
*Yet, i'm offering a meal plan that will give beginners to intermediate lifters who need guidance in the eating department a better stable then paying for personal trainer or wasting their money on various supplements
- Understandable some lifters already have a great understanding for dieting, but i'm offering help more towards the ones that don't. Additionally, setting it out for them.
-JUST A ONE DAY PLAN!!!?
*Each meal has a variation, meaning in theory it's a 2 day plan (this can be used every day on rotation for a week, month or year). As a lifter, generally speaking we eat similar meals all day every other day besides our cheat meals, having a 2 day variation of meals is a pleasing as it gives alternatives to break up the week.
- Happy to give out free diet advise but when you want a personalised meal plan for yourself, customised... Contact me :)
All the best