• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Reminds me of a bloke saying to his doctor, hey doc why does my head hurt every time I hit with a hammer.

Not a fan of massage and the like, exercise is key to any injury

I can’t tell if your taking the piss or not? Exercise is not even in the top 3 my friend.

Try nutrition
Recovery/maintenance
Sleep
Than maybe exercise.

Saying exercise is key is like driving a car 100k without an oil change.

I can’t tell if your taking the piss or not? Exercise is not even in the top 3 my friend.

Try nutrition
Recovery/maintenance
Sleep
Than maybe exercise.

Oh oh well keep doing what you’re doing

The way I described
more often than not soreness around a joint is due to a strength imbalance around a joint (antagonist versus agonist an overuse of a particular muscle group.

in this case particular tendons and muscles are atrophying that needs strengthening

Try nutrition
Recovery/maintenance
Sleep
Than maybe exercise.

You are correct that rest, and recovery are important but the underlying issue could well be joint integrity which can only be addressed by strengthening.
It won’t take much and done properly will fix itself very quickly

You are correct that rest, and recovery are important but the underlying issue could well be joint integrity which can only be addressed by strengthening.
It won’t take much and done properly will fix itself very quickly

It’s not the joint though it’s the sleeve that the tendon is in it’s inflamed apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something in there that’s working overtime to maintain joint integrity.

that exercise that I outlined to you will correct the issue you won’t require much weight you just need to do the movement you want full stretch and contraction under tension or load.

when the hand supinates the bicep contracts the muscles (very small) that pronates the hand (or negative portion of the exercise) are the ones that usually require strengthening

Muscles move the joint in a rotating fashion I know it’s not the joint now but if you don’t correct the issue now you’ll have joint issues later

Try nutrition
Recovery/maintenance
Sleep
Than maybe exercise.

Dude,
Exercise to prevent and treat injury.

Not a fan of massage and the like, exercise is key to any injury

What to you do for arms going numb, it’s happening to all 3 of us that train together.
Have to pump hands to get some blood in there are “restart” the kunce in the middle of the night.
both my mates who train with me complain of the same thing.
WTF is that.