• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

davileme94

Hello Iron Warriors !!!!

Well, I do this post to discuss a topic that I think many are curious about.

What diet did Zyzz do while he lived on this earth?

Zyzz did a carbohydrate cycling? Zyzz followed the CKD Ketogenic Diet? Or was Zyzz the genetically valued guy who ate tons of food and even put lean mass on the carcass?

Zyzz was a completely ripped guy who left his name in the fitness industry. Even those who are not fans of Zyzz, have to agree that the guy had a good body.

And the curiosity of many is, how was Zyzz's diet? What approach did he follow? I can not believe he was always eating junk, like ice cream, and so on!

I believe that Zyzz kept a clean feed, and only fed on garbage, and his days of high carbo. Something like this I believe, and you what do you think?

Last edited:
Sure, bro. Even plant needs fertilizer to grow! [emoji23] Ha Ha Ha . Legend has it that Zyzz, took tons of diuretics, which could leave him ripped all year long more easily!

Last edited:
Diet: clen and a sauna

Did great for his weight loss. You should see him now.
Zyzz's brother "Said Shavershian (Chestbrah) once heard him saying that Zyzz used only testosterone propionate and trenbolone acetate." But it's certainly not true! "Zyzz certainly abused other steroids like Clenbuterol, GH and etc. Oh, Zyzz died in a sauna in Thailand; it makes sense what you're talking about.

And speaking of diet !!! What diet approach do you think Zyzz followed to maintain the physical for most of the year? Well mano, I know that drugs like Clem played an important role in physically ripped Zyzz! But I think Zyzz was doing the imo carb-cycling diet strategy. So by taking control of carbohydrates from the diet ... Well, with carb carb, Zyzz could eat high carbohydrates, moderate carbohydrates and low carbohydrates. In addition to handling lime. On days without "non-workout" carbohydrates, he could be in caloric deficit, causing body fat to remain under control. On days of high carbohydrate content, Zyzz could boost your carbohydrates and calories !!! On days of moderate carbohydrates, Zyzz could cut his carbohydrates in half (Example: 300 grams, would consume 150), strategically reducing his dietary calories !! I know that Zyzz used a lot of drugs, but I also know that he knew how to be knowledgeable about nutrition. In my opinion, Zyzz knew how to control the macronutrients in his diet. I believe Zyzz lived in the carbon cycle, without ketogenic carnivorous diets or anything of the sort. Well, that's what I think, Zyzz understood about Nutrition.

tenor.gif

Breakfast- 1g clen
Lunch - 1.5g cocaine
Dinner - 0.5g crystal meth
Snack - 2 hydroxycut pills

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You may have picked up the subtle indicators that here, on this forum (which is exactly the same out there in the rest of the world) there are two types of people:

Those who think that Zyzz was a spoilt, self centred, druggy idiot with a physique that would get lost in your average Men's Physique competition and those who are themselves douchebags.

If you want to have a real athlete as an inspiration, try finding someone who did not push drugs to teens and who actually accomplished something with their life.

You may have picked up the subtle indicators that here, on this forum (which is exactly the same out there in the rest of the world) there are two types of people:

Those who think that Zyzz was a spoilt, self centred, druggy idiot with a physique that would get lost in your average Men's Physique competition and those who are themselves douchebags.

If you want to have a real athlete as an inspiration, try finding someone who did not push drugs to teens and who actually accomplished something with their life.
Many bodybuilders see Andreas Munzer as inspiration even though he had multiple organ failure in 1996. So how on whom should someone be inspired bro? And another thing, several bodybuilders have killed themselves with the use of steroids throughout history ... It would be bad character to say that only Zyzz died for nothing .. What do you talk about Rich Piana who was a born junkie ?? Many Bodybuilders use heroines, cocaine, if you do not know .. Behind the scenes there is a lot you do not know.

Many bodybuilders see Andreas Munzer as inspiration even though he had multiple organ failure in 1996. So how on whom should someone be inspired bro? And another thing, several bodybuilders have killed themselves with the use of steroids throughout history ... It would be bad character to say that only Zyzz died for nothing .. What do you talk about Rich Piana who was a born junkie ?? Many Bodybuilders use heroines, cocaine, if you do not know .. Behind the scenes there is a lot you do not know.
Nah we know all this also mate.

Zyzz very much pushed drugs onto "kids". He ran around acting like he was a King.

Like woody basically said, get a better role model man. I mean fuck, even an obvious one like Arnie is 458x a better role model.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk