• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nah we know all this also mate.

Zyzz very much pushed drugs onto "kids". He ran around acting like he was a King.

Like woody basically said, get a better role model man. I mean fuck, even an obvious one like Arnie is 458x a better role model.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Have you ever talked to Zyzz, have you met him in person? I never knew him personally, I only met his brother at a bodybuilding fair in Europe. For you to be saying that Zyzz was an idiot who put drugs on children, it's because you know what you're talking about. I'm not going to question you, and just so you know, I'm not inspired by Zyzz .. I just think he had an aesthetic physique, at the elite level. Zyzz was never a bodybuilder, he was a completely unruly guy of the night, and he liked life at a 110% level. That made him die at the age of 22.

Yep. Resting in peice is the one thing we all deserve.

Many bodybuilders see Andreas Munzer as inspiration even though he had multiple organ failure in 1996. So how on whom should someone be inspired bro? And another thing, several bodybuilders have killed themselves with the use of steroids throughout history ... It would be bad character to say that only Zyzz died for nothing .. What do you talk about Rich Piana who was a born junkie ?? Many Bodybuilders use heroines, cocaine, if you do not know .. Behind the scenes there is a lot you do not know.

Yes. Hence my comment on finding someone who is not like that.

Don't know of anyone who has "killed themselves with steroids". Most who died suddenly had heart failure or kidney failure, connected to congenital issues and an extreme lifestyle, including sever dehydration for comp preparation and other drug use. (Hello Rich Piana)

Yes, many use heroine and cocaine. Again, read the bit again where I say to choose someone not like that. Or maybe try being your own inspiration. Keep a log, written and visual (pics/video) and watch your own progress.

You don't have to be one of the brain dead sheep who follow the Kardashians. Or Zyzz.

Yes. Hence my comment on finding someone who is not like that.

Don't know of anyone who has "killed themselves with steroids". Most who died suddenly had heart failure or kidney failure, connected to congenital issues and an extreme lifestyle, including sever dehydration for comp preparation and other drug use. (Hello Rich Piana)

Yes, many use heroine and cocaine. Again, read the bit again where I say to choose someone not like that. Or maybe try being your own inspiration. Keep a log, written and visual (pics/video) and watch your own progress.

You don't have to be one of the brain dead sheep who follow the Kardashians. Or Zyzz.
Sorry for the lack of attention when reading what you wrote, you're right. We can not be inspired by these guys who killed themselves by using drugs. And thanks for the advice of me being my own motivation. I'll start doing more, I just record my diet and what I'm eating. I will follow your advice and start making videos and photos for my progress.

hqdefault.jpg

Between the quotation marks below is a group photo of all the people that wonder what Zyzz diet was :

" "

Its funny that these questions seem to come up occasionally still...

Why not ask "what did Reg Park eat".
Or Reeves.
Or Franko Colombo.

Fucking Zyzz. Lol. He wasnt even close to them.

Or Reeves.
Or Franko Colombo.

Kunce was a joke

Or Reeves.
Or Franko Colombo.

I think he appealed to certain demographic in todays youth.

I think he appealed to certain demographic in todays youth.

Yeah, there was a Zyzz lookalike in the gym. The hair, the clothes the whole look, every kunce used to laugh at him but he was convinced he looked quite legendary

Yeah, there was a Zyzz lookalike in the gym. The hair, the clothes the whole look, every kunce used to laugh at him but he was convinced he looked quite legendary

It's like these people driving around with boom box stereo systems making the panels in their $1200 car vibrate, they think they are extremely cool, yet everyone around them thinks they are idiots.