• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This is a video of my favourite person in the lifting culture, passed away not long ago and for the first time the video is now viewable, not sure for how long.

Im extremely saddened by his passing we’ve lost a great man.
Some of you might enjoy it

He gave me a VHS well you had to give a donation and expressly asked for it not to be shown publicly

Ok.

I used to train like that in my early twenties.

If we (bro and I) weren’t puking after squats, we thought we were not training hard enough.
Every set was taking beyond failure.
Increase weight in every set.
Take home no energy. Use it all up.

Ok.

If we (bro and I) weren’t puking after squats, we thought we were not training hard enough.

you have a lifetime pb of 165 kg,i can imagine you puking after a set of sub 100 kg squats.Soft as.

Ok.

get your story straight amigo, so you went to failure then increased weight on your next set?.."ok"...look we all appreciate your attempts to look hardcore("rollseyes") but srsly the results of you training so "savage" mean nowadays you get hurt farting.

get your story straight amigo, so you went to failure then increased weight on your next set?.."ok"...look we all appreciate your attempts to look hardcore("rollseyes") but srsly the results of you training so "savage" mean nowadays you get hurt farting.

Haha

Sherk
if you worked with that level of intensity of work with your max % of weight for a sustainable 26 minutes that’s pretty amazing for a 20yo

i couldn’t workout like Dr Ken but I go as hard as I can and nowhere near as strong as him.

if I ever got through the first 3 exercises he did it would’ve wiped me out.
and most anyone else.
i very much doubt you could’ve done that or emulate what he did.

You’d be amazed at what we did as 20 year olds.

The training wasn’t an issue.
Diet and rest was. [emoji31]