• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Come on wood. Where did you go.

Nowhere. I stated the irrefutable fact that the work done walking is the same as running. The fact that you think that was about the "human mechanics of running" shows that you might be better with Dr Suess than more grown up material.

You got the absolute basics of human mechanics of running wrong and tried to hide it.

I must have missed that. Show me where I "tried to hide the human mechanics of running".

YCouldn’t blame Trump for your error. What happed. Must still be trumps fault some how.

Why do you bring up Trump all the time? Is it a man-crush? Do you have, like Trump, Daddy issues? Or worse, Mummy issues. Or do you like fake tans, fake accomplishments, fake golf scores, fake statistics and fake weight/height scales? Do you think sexual assault is your right (but only if you are white and rich)?

Is big Mick mock teaching you the ways of the world at his home school. All his anti vax and flat earth stuff.

Big Mick and I are deadlifting and squatting and being awesome. It's called training. You should try it some time. You might get over your single bodyweight deadlift sticking point.

giphy.gif

Nowhere. I stated the irrefutable fact that the work done walking is the same as running. The fact that you think that was about the "human mechanics of running" shows that you might be better with Dr Suess than more grown up material.

I must have missed that. Show me where I "tried to hide the human mechanics of running".

Why do you bring up Trump all the time? Is it a man-crush? Do you have, like Trump, Daddy issues? Or worse, Mummy issues. Or do you like fake tans, fake accomplishments, fake golf scores, fake statistics and fake weight/height scales? Do you think sexual assault is your right (but only if you are white and rich)?

Big Mick and I are deadlifting and squatting and being awesome. It's called training. You should try it some time. You might get over your single bodyweight deadlift sticking point.

giphy.gif

Fuck you are full of shit wood. No amount of gifs can defer from the fact that you had no fucking idea what you where talking about in that post.

Exact quote “Conversely, walking 5km burns the exact same calories/kilocalories as running 5km.”

totally incorrect, and only something that a person who has zero understanding of human mechanics and how calories are burned would say.

Fuck me, go back to Phys Ed for absolute spuds 101 and at least pass that before you try and argue shit you don’t know.

Big fella. Deadlifts and big Mick. Haha. Probably don’t bring that sore topic up. Not his strong point.

Should I strap on my heart rate monitor and complete a 2km walk and a 2km run and check the calories burned?

If you walked at a clip of 6km/h for 1 hour which is pretty much max before running versus the same *intensity versus hour, you’d find the you wouldn’t be able to maintain the *intensity but during the activity running would be require more calories....

using different energy systems you’d wonder what metabolic effects walking would have one hour after the activity as opposed to running.

*running at a pace without breaking into a sprint

Good to see wood still trying to use gifs to defer from his posts showing he has zero clue on this topic and has no issue posting on topics he has zero knowledge. . Lol.

you get injured brushing your teeth
When I started running I've no idea in what ways it will benefit me. After some months of running, it became my lifestyle and my focus on other aspects of life was surprisingly improved. You might have heard from somebody that running gives a person a new life, but I've experienced how it changed my whole lifestyle and made me a better version of myself.