• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Brisk walks with doggos. Got injured a few times when i used to run, probably shit technique mixed with all road...

I never enjoyed it ever. Even when it was easy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Good to see you back lurking Mick. Are you still training as usual?
Hows life on that big ol property of yours?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Brisk walks with doggos. Got injured a few times when i used to run, probably shit technique mixed with all road...

I never enjoyed it ever. Even when it was easy

Pretty much all I do when I get the chance.

Good to see you back lurking Mick. Are you still training as usual?
Hows life on that big ol property of yours?

Have not been lifting any weights for a few months now, actually restoring my Gym equipment.

Painting the plates, equipment and re upholster all the padding, big job but getting there.

Can't wait to get back into wight training.

i was a good runner back in high school,nationally ranked in the 400 m i was 3rd best in the country for my age,cleaned up at high school,provincial and regional level. I just cant be fucked anymore.

I think most people believe they burn calories quicker running rather than walking.

i wnt to school with someone who went to the commonwealths or olympics i cant remember in the 1500m,he was a couple yrs older,nah nowhere near that level

Are you sure? A supreme athlete like you?
are you just being modest?

They’re usually running from something.

Everyone needs to meditate for some that’s what running provides IMO

When younger I hated any form of endurance running.

I do it now because I feel better than not doing it.