Results 1 to 10 of 10

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Are Electrolytes Important??

  1. #1
    "2014 - Kunce of the year"

    Array
    Big Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mid North Coast NSW
    Gender:
    Posts
    5,629
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Are Electrolytes Important??

    Been wondering if there is any need to supplement electrolytes.

    If yes, why?

    If No, Why Not?

    Also where would you get electrolytes from?
    Hidden Content

    Life doesn't give you want you want, it gives you what you have earned.





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    53,943
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think 99% get enough through normal diet.
    I donít take supplementary electrolytes and never had an issue. Not that Iím aware of anyway.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #3
    Captain Kunce

    Array
    Timeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,852
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    More an issue for the more extreme athlete, or which none of are or have ever been.

    Eat a good diet, youll get enough.

    Long endurance type guys need alot more, marathon runners, cyclists, ironman athletes, crazy Ppwerlifter and bodybuilders full of gear training 125 hours per week also. Crossfitters too.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    "There is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift" - JPS
    Best Lifts - Squat: 200kg Bench: 140kg Deadlift: 252.5kg
    Overhead Press: 80.5kg (05/09/18)
    Hidden Content


  • #4
    "2014 - Kunce of the year"

    Array
    Big Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mid North Coast NSW
    Gender:
    Posts
    5,629
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I hear a lot of electrolyte talk on social medial lately.
    Hidden Content

    Life doesn't give you want you want, it gives you what you have earned.


  •   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    53,943
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Propaganda
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #6
    Elite Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    974
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I sweat like a pig after proper effort, not pansy weightlifting but actual work. I feel the difference between water and a decent electrolyte drink.

    Aint no diet on earth that will fix a day in the hot sun.


  • #7
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    sheep shagger land
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,133
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    More an issue for the more extreme athlete, or which none of are or have ever been.

    Eat a good diet, youll get enough.

    Long endurance type guys need alot more, marathon runners, cyclists, ironman athletes, crazy Ppwerlifter and bodybuilders full of gear training 125 hours per week also. Crossfitters too.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Powerliftings an extreme sport at any level ranging from the master or teen totalling 500 to the behemoth totalling 1000. Only a tiny % of the population do it.Why? because its fucking hard thats why.Let me further au contraire your ignorant ass,i was an endurance athlete,working in the forestry requires extreme endurance.Same with my bro who works in the shearing sheds,fukin townies like yourself dont know shet.
    Last edited by littlegerry; 04-05-2019 at 01:42 AM.
    LOL. You wont. Ever. Youre done. Be lucky if you lift a weight again.


  • #8
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    sheep shagger land
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,133
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onslaught View Post
    I sweat like a pig after proper effort, not pansy weightlifting but actual work. I feel the difference between water and a decent electrolyte drink.

    Aint no diet on earth that will fix a day in the hot sun.
    lol@pansy weightlifting,if a mofo knows a fighting art AND lifts weights as well then its pain city. Sure these fat kunts who do nothing but stuff their face sit on their arse and do 1 rep maxes with 25 mins rest come at you,you may be able to move and gas them out but im sure any kunt that deadlifts 250 plus will give any endurance type kunt a real hard time. For example my brother is a shearer and super fit,we are same height and framed but the odd fight we ve had over the years when we were young and dumb has had the same result,i blast him out.Why? Maximal strength and weight,im bulkier.Its really very hard to say whos tougher, the gym rat who crushes himself with tonnes of volume at a decent pace or the worker who has to slave,i really dont know.

    Im leaning towards the lifter depending on size and strength but i get where you are coming from.Ive worked with guys in the bush and abbatoirs that worked hard but couldnt lift for shet but id still get punched over i reckon.Damn the more i ponder,the more of a conundrum.
    Last edited by littlegerry; 04-05-2019 at 03:02 AM.
    LOL. You wont. Ever. Youre done. Be lucky if you lift a weight again.


  • #9
    Captain Kunce

    Array
    Timeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,852
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littlegerry View Post
    Powerliftings an extreme sport at any level ranging from the master or teen totalling 500 to the behemoth totalling 1000. Only a tiny % of the population do it.Why? because its fucking hard thats why.Let me further au contraire your ignorant ass,i was an endurance athlete,working in the forestry requires extreme endurance.Same with my bro who works in the shearing sheds,fukin townies like yourself dont know shet.
    You still continue to amaze me everyday.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    "There is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift" - JPS
    Best Lifts - Squat: 200kg Bench: 140kg Deadlift: 252.5kg
    Overhead Press: 80.5kg (05/09/18)
    Hidden Content


  • #10
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    sheep shagger land
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,133
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeah View Post
    You still continue to amaze me everyday.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    aw thats sweet,dont be amazed id be lost in your world.
    LOL. You wont. Ever. Youre done. Be lucky if you lift a weight again.


  • Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •