• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Protest vote goes to one nation because I find foreign government entrapment and interference in our electoral affairs abhorrent, conveniently ignored because no one is supposed to vote for ON. I've had to listen to people whinging about a similar thing allegedly occurring in the United States for the last few years and how terrible it is and I agree.

x 2 for One Nation..
Count [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; in for ON vote as well.

Bill Shorten will lose the un-losable election.

Can't believe Labour can't see that.

Electric cars..Fckn LOL

83ff57d24d90b98ebeddf6d7e5132c7c

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...l/news-story/6efa2b10603ffbcc8d19b7e73563cd43

POWERFUL union leaders are calling for Bill Shorten to introduce a death tax in their latest demand ahead of the federal election.

The call for a new tax on children who inherit cash and property when their parents die comes after the Australian Council of Trade Unions pressured Mr Shorten to announce he would stop turning back people-smuggling boats and end offshore detention if Labor wins government.

Last edited: