• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
At least John Howard was good at lying. These Kunce can’t lie straight in bed.

Best PM we’ve ever had. The Howard era was the golden era.
i prospered well in dem good ol days, bring the old kunce back before he dies.

Who the fuck is
“The Pirate Party”?

Anyhow they got my vote.
Who doesn’t love a good pirate.

587052fb1d6098910e4719f11ba0ffec.jpg

Scott Morrison WINS: Liberal leader claims an extraordinary upset and will remain Prime Minister - as Bill Shorten loses the unloseable election after voters reject his radical left-wing agenda.

In a result which opinion polls and betting markets failed to predict, the Liberal and the National parties recorded strong swings to them - particularly in Queensland - granting them a possible slim majority or a minority with the support of independents.

https://trib.al/RIxjXyv

On your bike bill.
I dont work harder year after year for you to come and take it away.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Finally Australia has come to its senses.
Shorten was a one way ticket down the gurgler.

We look like we’re picking up again, dip in property market is good for me as I’m building a project at the moment and not selling anything, this should control my building cost a little and I’ll cash in when the market hits high again.

Good result, I’m proud of Australians voting smart, and not jumping at Bills little hands out in exchange for your vote.

The butthurt will be strong for weeks from the labor party, they are already telling Australia they got it wrong and don't know what they're doing.

Plus blaming Clive and Pauline.

Fact is, Shorten was and is a slimy kunce and I am proud that the people saw it the same way.

oh please,Aussies pay hardly any tax plus you get fat family support on top of your wages
I work for my family and for myself. The harder i work, the more i work, i deserve to get a bigger benefit from it than the tax man.

Labors biggest mistake was attempting to pander to the minorities. Trouble is, in doing so he was attacking the majority.

Fuck the minorities.

I work for my family and for myself. The harder i work, the more i work, i deserve to get a bigger benefit from it than the tax man.

Labors biggest mistake was attempting to pander to the minorities. Trouble is, in doing so he was attacking the majority.

Fuck the minorities.

lol? we get taxed at 33% if we earn over 48 grand,our petrols 2 10 a fucking litre...stop complaining,you got plenty of money.Aussies have it sweet.

i bet you collect the family tax benefit but complain about 13 cents in the dollar. Seriously stop whinging,ive lived in both countries,Australia blows us away with cost of living.

It was just a win win this election.

Labor wins and all the anti climate change country bumpkins were going to be upset.

Libs win and all the inner city vegans with their man buns were going to be upset.

Fewer immigrants, cheaper power prices and tax cuts galore: As ScoMo heads back to work, what his shock election victory means for you - and there could be big consequences for the housing market

https://trib.al/s0fHZjP

I did find it funny that both parties promised heaps of money to first home buyers to make housing more affordable.
what do you think putting half a billion dollars extra into the housing markets is going to do?

On social medial it’s a laugh seeing all the lefty comments.

“Australians are dumb”

”the LNP cheated”

”Shorten didn’t loose, the Australian public just don’t want to move forward.”

“Shorten run an excellent campaign. It’s was News corp and the intelligence of Australians.”

i bet you collect the family tax benefit but complain about 13 cents in the dollar. Seriously stop whinging,ive lived in both countries,Australia blows us away with cost of living.
Fuck i wish i paid 13c in the dollar :(

Fuck i wish i paid 13c in the dollar :(

which tells me you are in a high income bracket. The majority of the World is poor, Timmy,you are with the rest of the demographic of this forum are in the top 10% of the worlds wealthy. Australias one of the richest places in the world and its fucking cheap as chips to live there. Im not as rich as you but im content. Being content is the key to happiness. I could piss and moan about my situation but i dont.

On social medial it’s a laugh seeing all the lefty comments.

“Australians are dumb”

”the LNP cheated”

”Shorten didn’t loose, the Australian public just don’t want to move forward.”

“Shorten run an excellent campaign. It’s was News corp and the intelligence of Australians.”
That's sounds familiar

which tells me you are in a high income bracket. The majority of the World is poor, Timmy,you are with the rest of the demographic of this forum are in the top 10% of the worlds wealthy. Australias one of the richest places in the world and its fucking cheap as chips to live there. Im not as rich as you but im content. Being content is the key to happiness. I could piss and moan about my situation but i dont.
No it just means i earn more than the minimum wage. Lol