Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 84

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Election 2019

  1. #71
    Packing a Huge Member

    Array
    Grunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,729
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cars are horses for courses.
    my view is kunce buy new cars cos the want them, some don’t see the value, some are obsessed with them.
    I buy them cos I like them, they are money lost, but fuk it, life is short.
    Dumb Kunce





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #72
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,210
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    Cars are horses for courses.
    my view is kunce buy new cars cos the want them, some donít see the value, some are obsessed with them.
    I buy them cos I like them, they are money lost, but fuk it, life is short.

    Exactly. Buy it if thatís what you enjoy. Not every purchase has to make financial sense. Nothing wrong with spending money on something you enjoy.


  • #73
    Registered Rustler

    Array
    0ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    11,345
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If Labor ran on ending mass immigration and had more sensible climate policies centred around nuclear energy and ethanol based fuels they'd win by a landslide
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by spartacus Hidden Content
    There are no absolute world records anymore



  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #74
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,076
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0ni View Post
    If Labor ran on ending mass immigration and had more sensible climate policies centred around nuclear energy and ethanol based fuels they'd win by a landslide
    But then they wouldnít get the Green preferences.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #75
    Registered Rustler

    Array
    0ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    11,345
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fuck the Greens
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by spartacus Hidden Content
    There are no absolute world records anymore



  •   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #76
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,076
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree.
    But politics is politics.
    Even with the Green preferences, Labor fucked up.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #77
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,210
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0ni View Post
    If Labor ran on ending mass immigration and had more sensible climate policies centred around nuclear energy and ethanol based fuels they'd win by a landslide
    Would nuclear be popular?


  • #78
    Registered Rustler

    Array
    0ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    11,345
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    Would nuclear be popular?
    If they had actual scientists on TV to explain how modern reactors are safe and use the spent fuel we store for other countries instead of fresh uranium then sure. It's really the only viable way to generate the massive amounts of electricity needed for the future.

    Australia currently generates 21gWh of electricity. An electric car as a 40mWh battery, a million of them is 40gWh of storage. 40gWh in solar would spread over half the area of Victoria. Then you need batteries as most people are not going to be charging the cars when the sun is shining
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by spartacus Hidden Content
    There are no absolute world records anymore



  • #79
    Packing a Huge Member

    Array
    Grunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,729
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I fuken hate electric cars.
    Barely remember to charge my phone imagine also having to remember to charge your car.
    Who CBF?
    Dumb Kunce


  • #80
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,210
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by 0ni View Post
    If they had actual scientists on TV to explain how modern reactors are safe and use the spent fuel we store for other countries instead of fresh uranium then sure. It's really the only viable way to generate the massive amounts of electricity needed for the future.

    Australia currently generates 21gWh of electricity. An electric car as a 40mWh battery, a million of them is 40gWh of storage. 40gWh in solar would spread over half the area of Victoria. Then you need batteries as most people are not going to be charging the cars when the sun is shining
    Just like we have scientists now explaining vaccinations and climate change but every person who failed year 7 science thinks they know better.

    I agree with your opinion on nuclear. I just donít believe itís able to be sold to the public.


  • Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •