• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
bf104d745b1e34765aeee5ff2ce5775e.gif

What do you think Mick.

I personally believe it is bad for the environment.

Reasons?

- Intensive farming methods used.
- Flying in foods from all over the world which is necessary for a vegan 'balanced diet' if there is such a thing.

There is more but could not be bothered right now.

I personally believe it is bad for the environment.

Reasons?

- Intensive farming methods used.
- Flying in foods from all over the world which is necessary for a vegan 'balanced diet' if there is such a thing.

There is more but could not be bothered right now.

Both those things happen on omnivore and meat eater diets.

Both those things happen on omnivore and meat eater diets.

It's up to you, but keep in mind that meat does not need to be flown around the world, I literally buy my meat from the local slaughter house in bulk, it's local animals, killed locally. I will buy supermarket meat occasionally when on special or for convenience.

I also buy locally grown in season vegetables grown on local farms, I also now grow probably around 50% of my own vegetables. and I have now planted around 20 various fruit/nut/avocado trees, which are actually starting to produce fruit.

I don't need imported vegetables and fruits to sustain my diet, and I hardly buy any vegetables, and pretty much no fruit especially out of season fruit or vegetables.

So it's your own personal choice.

Vegans rely on these imported fruits and vegetables to sustain their unrealistic diet.

I’m surprised the vegan movement doesn’t have a political party standing in the senate.
Imagine the destruction they could cause if the did win a senate seat.

I’m surprised the vegan movement doesn’t have a political party standing in the senate.
Imagine the destruction they could cause if the did win a senate seat.

Funny you should say this, I voted today and was surprised not to see a vegan party, I did vote for the Pirate Party though:D