Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 81

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Veganism?

  1. #71
    "2014 - Kunce of the year"

    Array
    Big Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mid North Coast NSW
    Gender:
    Posts
    5,690
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0ni View Post
    Your neighbour owns a cattle ranch?
    Yep, I am surrounded by them, have been for the last 7 years.

    I buy my beef either directly form the local slaughter house or the farmer that is less than 200 meters from my front door, very rarely get supermarket beef these days.

    I can see the cows that I eat from my house, and I personally know the farmer, so I have a fair insight to what I eat.
    Hidden Content

    Life doesn't give you want you want, it gives you what you have earned.





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #72
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,190
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  •   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #73
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,190
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #74
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    sheep shagger land
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,269
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Micks trying to make it sound simplistic but i work in the beef industry albeit a small cog in a complicated process imo,Baz is right,theres more to it than throwing grass to a few cows.


  • #75
    "2014 - Kunce of the year"

    Array
    Big Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mid North Coast NSW
    Gender:
    Posts
    5,690
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littlegerry View Post
    Micks trying to make it sound simplistic but i work in the beef industry albeit a small cog in a complicated process imo,Baz is right,theres more to it than throwing grass to a few cows.
    You don't throw grass anywhere, grass grows in the paddocks cows eat the grass when you put them in the paddock.

    Trust me it is that simple, cows roam free and eat the grass, once they run out of grass the farmer moves them to another area of the farm while the previous paddock recovers by growing more grass.
    Hidden Content

    Life doesn't give you want you want, it gives you what you have earned.


  • #76
    Packing a Huge Member

    Array
    Grunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,773
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littlegerry View Post
    Micks trying to make it sound simplistic but i work in the beef industry albeit a small cog in a complicated process imo,Baz is right,theres more to it than throwing grass to a few cows.
    Just cos you hose down the slaughter pits for a living, doesnít mean you know fuk all about raising cattle numbnuts
    Dumb Kunce


  • #77
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    sheep shagger land
    Gender:
    Posts
    1,269
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    Just cos you hose down the slaughter pits for a living, doesnít mean you know fuk all about raising cattle numbnuts
    I live in NZ retard,i know a little bit about farming.


  • #78
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,229
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mick View Post
    I recognise your effort in making throwing a few cows into a paddock till they have eaten down the pasture and then moving them into the next paddock complicated and scientific.

    However complicated you make it sound, my neighbour who has never finished high school and who literally can not read a write seems to manage doing it just fine
    Mick. You know the saying. You donít know what you donít know. That is you and farming. You donít have enough knowledge to understand that you donít understand the topic.

    Because you have a hobby farmer neighbor that you looked over the fence at you claim you can summarize all the science, work and knowledge that is grazing cattle down to grass grows and throw cattle on it. Lol. You are delusional.


    Did you notice you couldnít answer one of my questions. You donít actually know the first thing about grazing cattle. Time to do some research before you shoot your mouth off. Just like the chicken thing.


  • #79
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,229
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mick View Post
    You don't throw grass anywhere, grass grows in the paddocks cows eat the grass when you put them in the paddock.

    Trust me it is that simple, cows roam free and eat the grass, once they run out of grass the farmer moves them to another area of the farm while the previous paddock recovers by growing more grass.
    At what level do you move cattle so you donít overgraze pastures.

    What happens when you overgraze or undergraze pastures.

    What is the ideal amount of time to take for cattle to graze the pasture down

    What is strip grazing.

    Why is back fencing used.


    All basic basic grazing knowledge. Should be easy for an expert like you.


  • #80
    "2014 - Kunce of the year"

    Array
    Big Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mid North Coast NSW
    Gender:
    Posts
    5,690
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    Mick. You know the saying. You donít know what you donít know. That is you and farming. You donít have enough knowledge to understand that you donít understand the topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post

    Because you have a hobby farmer neighbor that you looked over the fence at you claim you can summarize all the science, work and knowledge that is grazing cattle down to grass grows and throw cattle on it. Lol. You are delusional.


    Hobby farmer LMAO, nothing hobby about it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    At what level do you move cattle so you donít overgraze pastures.

    What happens when you overgraze or undergraze pastures.

    What is the ideal amount of time to take for cattle to graze the pasture down

    What is strip grazing.

    Why is back fencing used.


    All basic basic grazing knowledge. Should be easy for an expert like you.
    LMAO, how does any of this relate to someone eating grass fed beef, farmers manage their pastures and stock, it's their job it's what they do for a living.

    You don't have to know the ins and outs of OHMS law, and how electricity is produced and distributed to turn on a light switch.

    You are just talking out of your arse trying to make something that people have managed to do for thousands of years sound complicated.
    Last edited by Big Mick; 06-06-2019 at 04:40 PM.
    Hidden Content

    Life doesn't give you want you want, it gives you what you have earned.


  • Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •