• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Id never vote for her as id rather see a strong male in charge as men are better leaders but in this particular instance,i think her attempts to placate was a smart move. Its not actually our fukin fault to begin with and she knows the extremist element would be looking for revenge. Plus she actually looked quite hot wearing the muslim garb.

I reckon the best man to lead us is Winston Peters,but in this particular instance having her in charge showed Islam our sensitive and sympathetic side. Tailor made for the situation imo. We know muzzies are a bit funny when it comes to women.

Tell me something kunce.
The NZ PM wore the scarf as a symbol post the incident much to the pleasure of the Islamic leadership
Whenever christians we’ve blown up or shot or run over and shot, has a single Muslim leader worn a cross as a symbol?

Not that I can recall.

Tell me something kunce.
The NZ PM wore the scarf as a symbol post the incident much to the pleasure of the Islamic leadership
Whenever christians we’ve blown up or shot or run over and shot, has a single Muslim leader worn a cross as a symbol?
Would never happen as Islam views all non muslims as infidels

Wearing a scarf on her head was by choice I'm sure. The imam who gave the sermon on that following Friday alluded to it, and that's his business having chosen to acknowledge the PM's gesture of "solidarity", as that was the message she decided on presenting to her country, that "we're all one."

As for me, it would not have made an iota of difference either way, as personally, I don't judge people by what they choose to wear or not wear; each to his or her own. For me, it's all about your conduct towards me, for that's where my religion begins and ends. What I do (and what you do) as far as theism or atheism goes, ought to reflect that conduct, however (and unfortunately) for many, they try and shove their belief (or anti-belief) down your throat and/or pass judgment upon you if and when you don't see things from their point of view.

Last edited:
Wearing a scarf on her head was by choice I'm sure. The imam who gave the sermon on that following Friday alluded to it, and that's his business having chosen to acknowledge the PM's gesture of "solidarity", as that was the message she decided on presenting to her country, that "we're all one."

As for me, it would not have made an iota of difference either way, as personally, I don't judge people by what they choose to wear or not wear; each to his or her own. For me, it's all about your conduct towards me, for that's where my religion begins and ends. What I do (and what you do) as far as theism or atheism goes, ought to reflect that conduct, however (and unfortunately) for many, they try and shove their belief (or anti-belief) down your throat and/or pass judgment upon you if and when you don't see things from their point of view.

I dont think she had a choice,simply put Islam controls a good sized chunk of our economy.

Why has no Islamic leader ever shown the same gesture of solidarity towards Christians in these circumstances?

Why has no Islamic leader ever shown the same gesture of solidarity towards Christians in these circumstances?
Such a person labeled as "Islamic leader" does not exist, and has never existed, not even prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was an Islamic leader. A Muslim leader sure, but not Islamic. So do I personally know of any Muslim leader in the Muslim majority countries? No I don't. We've got dictators and we've got authoritarians leading these countries (not to mention hypocrites), but I've yet to see a Muslim leader leading the way. The deluded ISIS leaders think they're it, but they're the exact opposite of what a Muslim leader does represent.

Moving on ...

As far as the wearing of a headscarf, this is not a directive that Islam has a monopoly over no never, as the Christian women have also been given the directive within their Biblical scripture, which they did follow in the Catholic church until the 1960s.

"Have you ever wondered why Mary the mother of Jesus (peace be upon them both) is always depicted in Christian art with her hair covered? Did you know that until the 1960s, it was obligatory for Catholic women to cover their heads in church (then they "modernized" the service)?"

You're welcome to read about the veil in Christianity if you like here: http://www.muhajabah.com/christianveil.htm

Not here to discuss or argue points on religion, as each to their own really. If you wish to have a serious discussion on the subject, then message me and we'll go from there one on one, otherwise I'm done talking religion or explaining anything to do with it on a public forum.

If you did not like my reply above, or think that I've evaded your question, then my best and direct reply to you would be to go ahead and ask those so called "Islamic leaders", why don't they show the same gesture of solidarity with Christians when Muslim extremists are the perpetrators of such and such atrocities. I can't speak for such "leaders".

Ok,
1. let’s call them Muslim ambassadors of their communities.
2. Let’s settle for them visiting a church and laying flowers as a symbol
would that symbolic gesture ever be done?

Ok,
1. let’s call them Muslim ambassadors of their communities.
2. Let’s settle for them visiting a church and laying flowers as a symbol
would that symbolic gesture ever be done?

Muslim leaders/"hypocrites' do condemn acts of terrorism committed by Muslim extremists. Here, read this:

"After the 2004 attacks in Madrid that killed nearly 200 people, the Supreme Judicial Council of Saudi Arabia issued a public statement describing the assault as "pernicious and shameless evils which are not justified by any sane logic, nor by the religion of Islam".
In 2004, King Abdullah of Jordan issued a comprehensive condemnation of terrorism signed by 200 Muslim authorities from 50 countries.

In part it read: "Assault upon the life of a human being, be it murder, injury or threat, is an assault upon the right to life among all human beings."

In 2014 ,dozens of Sunni Muslim religious authorities issued an open letter to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi. Line by line they refuted the IS doctrine.

The leaders said he had no legitimacy.

None of this is hard to find. All the research is available online. All the public statements are on the official record.

Just this week the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan — a Muslim — has denounced the terrorists for killing in his name. He has explicitly said there was no justification for the attacks and has vowed the terrorists will never win.

Still some have criticised him for not doing enough.

Accusing Muslims of not strongly condemning terrorism is at best a distortion, at worst an outright lie.

The other claim is that Islam is at the core of the wave of violent extremism, as though somehow the religion is to blame.

These arguments are often built around selective quotes from the Koran with little nuance."

The irony in some of the above (as far as I'm concerned) is that this condemnation coming from a head of state (the King), is the most hypocritical of all, due to the way said country (Saudi Arabia) treats its own religious scholars (not to mention women) ... it would have to have a Ph.D. in human rights abuses, a gold medalist in all that is bad. Yet, president Trump refuses to condemn or say a single bad word about this Kingdom, all because of American's interest. Yes, money talks. Go figure ... https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-09/muslims-speak-out-against-terrorism/8606296

At the end of the day, human life is cheap, very cheap, when you're blinded by power (as Trump and the presidents before him all were). Power rules, end of story, or why not cut ties (and bring to justice) the rulers of Saudi Arabia? Petrol is power too, hence I look forward to a day when technology moves away from petrol and gas and into electricity and something the Arab countries don't have, perhaps then we'd have some real justice served.

Here's the bit on Trump and his stance re Saudi Arabia, after the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12...a-despite-senate-stance-on-khashoggi/10612330

Last edited: