• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lol true story,im being honest ive been given a few beatings in my life,a couple of bad ones from Samoans,i got seriously out gunned there.

one guy beat me up pretty badly when i was young,like just overwhelmed me with a dominating flurry,my friends reckon he hit me about 20 times unanswered.I was fucked.I looked him up on facebook,hes skinny af,id back my chances nao.

i got smashed by the current local leader of the mongrel mob when i was 16/17,i thought i was a tough **** and shoulder checked him when he was riding a bike.I shit my pants went he jumped off his bike and was like 6 inches taller than me.I was getting a beating when his mate thought it was a good idea to jump in and crack me over the head with a skateboard.I utilised my running skills to the fullest. Later i heard he became NZ muay thai champ at super heavy.Yea i know how to pick fights dont i.

funny i know im digressing way off topic but dont care.I went to jail in 2016 and when i went inside i had a 220 squat and a 140 bench so was in pretty good shape.Made friends with the gang in my wing and we trained muay thai. I got paired up with a young tongan guy who was slightly bigger than me but had done no weights ever.We d punch the jandals and no shit,this kunt hit like a friggin mack truck.Every blow he threw would of concussed me.No weights ever,which demoralised me.Islanders...pick a fight with em,make sure u bring a helmet and have the wahmbulance on standby,they are fukin tough.

Gerry the street fighter
hey can you post a vid of you getting bashed?
that’d be fun to see.

Gerry the street fighter
hey can you post a vid of you getting bashed?
that’d be fun to see.

srry all shenanigans were done pre mobile fone,i fukin wished i had recorded me being the champ. Wana hear about me hip tossing a cop then getting choked out by the 2nd man in from behind?I tapped out.No?k.

haha i caught up with the skinny kunt who home invaded me and was punching me in the head a few weeks later at some traffic lights.I came around the corner and spotted him so pulled over immediately jumped out ran over and opened the door and started choking him with his seat belt. Kunts were beeping their horns and shet but i dgaf. Out of the 3 he was the skinniest but was the most awkward to fight. Threw punches from funny angles,took a while to figure out. The 2nd guy whom i suplexed was bigger and more well built but was a fukin powderpuff. Too much weights,not enough speed work.

srry all shenanigans were done pre mobile fone,i fukin wished i had recorded me being the champ. Wana hear about me hip tossing a cop then getting choked out by the 2nd man in from behind?I tapped out.No?k.

Just the part where you get choked out

Just the part where you get choked out

ah i got full on punched in the face by this cop then he pushed me where their were stairs.He was around 6 2/3 or outweighed me substantially. I loled..srs.. when he hit me,wasnt expecting it,but yep been hit harder.We got in a tangle,i underhooked him with 1 arm and armdragged with use of my hips over around my body and onto the floor.He was then wide open for some wrath but just as i was going to deliver Gods message,i got jumped on by this other cop whom i didnt see coming,and after about 10 sec of me trying to stand with this heavy kunt on my back,i got taken to the floor where he informed me he was going to break my neck and proceeded to try and do so_Other cops whom arrived had to pull him off.

The ridiculousness of grunta saying im insane for defending my family is mind boggling. I daresay if a filthy pig wanted to fuck your wife you would be accomodating. Not to mention if 3 guys barged into your house you would willingly offer your holes as well as your familys. Fuk that shit,your getting fukin hurt if you dare pull those stunts.

Last edited:
The ridiculousness of grunta saying im insane for defending my family is mind boggling. I daresay if a filthy pig wanted to fuck your wife you would be accomodating. Not to mention if 3 guys barged into your house you would willingly offer your holes as well as your familys. Fuk that shit,your getting fukin hurt if you dare pull those stunts.

I don’t think defending your family and your arsehole is crazy at all.
All I’m saying that you’re mentally challenged in general.

I don’t think defending your family and your arsehole is crazy at all.
All I’m saying that you’re mentally challenged in general.

aw look at grunta butthurt over my accuracy and trying to recover lost face. Are you saying snorting yeyo thats been cut with god knows what and refined with battery acid is the sign of an intellectual?stfu.

lol just had a mate come round whom i havent seen for ages,he just got attacked by his brother in law with a claw hammer. Didnt seem injured but his mrs came round,fuk knows how she knew he was here and they started arguing. I was thinking WHY THE FUCK DID YOU COME HERE???

lol got another 1,grew up in a small town and was feuding with this trailer trash family over what i cant fukin remember. The nadir was when they burgled us so the next day at high school i saw one of the cousins walk around the corner right into my right fist straight at his head.boom. Kunt had a big black eye. A few days later me and my brother were biking around town,when we got intercepted by this kunt and his older brother who had a big hunting knife. He came right up to me and threatened to stick it in my gut. I laughed and dared him to,which rattled the kunt,i could see in his eyes he wasnt going to. My brother was only young and started crying thinking this kunt was gonna stick me....pfft.