• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Can you post without mentioning Trump in every fucken thread
He won get over it, this thread isn't about Trump.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Sorry that you don't get it. Maybe this will help, although I suspect it won't.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/16/...ew-zealand-white-supremacy-muslims/index.html

or mebbe...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/politics/trump-charlottesville-white-nationalists.html

Dont worry. The links above have photos and videos as I suspect you don't read all that much, so you can Dr Suess your way through it.

Anyhoo......

The reason, at least partly, why I mention Trump in relation to this particular post is ....

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/po...ism-mosque-shooter-symbol-20190315-story.html

And since you don't read that much and prolly get all your political beliefs from Farcebook and People magazine, the headline of the above article states:

Racist suspect in New Zealand mosque massacre praised President Trump as 'a symbol of renewed white identity'

So, [strikethrough]phukwit,[/strikethrough] dear tender daffodil, my statement is not only on point, but far more relevant than any of the horse shit you have been shovelling on this thread.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/16/...ew-zealand-white-supremacy-muslims/index.html

or mebbe...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/politics/trump-charlottesville-white-nationalists.html

Dont worry. The links above have photos and videos as I suspect you don't read all that much, so you can Dr Suess your way through it.

Anyhoo......

The reason, at least partly, why I mention Trump in relation to this particular post is ....

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/po...ism-mosque-shooter-symbol-20190315-story.html

And since you don't read that much and prolly get all your political beliefs from Farcebook and People magazine, the headline of the above article states:

So, [strikethrough]phukwit,[/strikethrough] dear tender daffodil, my statement is not only on point, but far more relevant than any of the horse shit you have been shovelling on this thread.
Hit a nerve it seems, it's a response that I expected.
don't forget to breathe.

Last edited:

or mebbe...

Anyhoo......

Imagine if you’d taken the time to actually read his manifesto and elucidate his motives for yourself instead of regurgitating bull shit from some hackneyed journalist?

Personally I think it was a question of time, I said to my mate, one day some kunce is going to shoot up a mosque.
just didn’t think it was going to be in NZ, figured it would have happened in France, Germany or even the US.
Writing was on the wall for some time, some sick kunce somewhere is going to say “we can play your game too” and he did.

needed the love of a good woman,all that time playing shoot em up video games,pumping iron,and filling his head full of shit turned him into a terminator.

needed the love of a good woman,all that time playing shoot em up video games,pumping iron,and filling his head full of shit turned him into a terminator.

Yep, reckon he should have stayed in his caravan, boning his fat whale of a missus and tell stories about how much he used to lift.

Yep, reckon he should have stayed in his caravan, boning his fat whale of a missus and tell stories about how much he used to lift.

im thinking he could of constantly prematurely ejaculated therefore turning his missus into a frigid iceberg,forcing him out of the marriage bed and into the arms of women who only used him for a supply of blow?

lol was just thinking about muslims,ive had 3 home invade me which i repelled,but the last time i saw them in action was in shepparton where we lived right at the back of about 9 units. These 2 skinny sub 70 kg ones came to repo a dudes car at one of the front flats because he owed them money. I was having a bench down the back and heard the commotion,and walked down the driveway just in time to see one of the muslims throw a technically perfect roundhouse kick and drop this white guy who was at least 110 kgs and solid, right on his ass. Cut his eye open.Damn nice kick.
We had old neighbours and of course being the boss i am,i instantly told them to fuck off. They did but i thought about it later,i was fucked from benching so wouldnt of been in any position to throw fast and fluid,and i dont train to fight so vs any practioner like this little muzzie was,he probably would of beaten me up. He saw the pumped chest and took off.

Apparently this guy has travelled extensively,im starting to wonder how a dude who was a PT managed to find the funds to be able to do this. He was also well armed...weird,where did his money come from?
A lot of people around the world want our muslim friends dead,im wondering out loud whether he was sponsored.

Apparently this guy has travelled extensively,im starting to wonder how a dude who was a PT managed to find the funds to be able to do this. He was also well armed...weird,where did his money come from?
A lot of people around the world want our muslim friends dead,im wondering out loud whether he was sponsored.

Seriously it's not hard to travel and buy a gun if you own nothing, are not paying a mortgage, are not feeding kids, paying bills etc

When I was single and had no responsibility I travelled around the world on a part time job stacking shelves at Franklins and helping out on construction sites.

now for lowering the IQ again ill tell you about when i got home invaded. My muslim neighbour was getting too friendly with my Mrs,and she was telling me that he was walking around in his underwear and making sexually suggestive comments to her when i was at work so i choked him out. That bought retaliation from his friend and 2 nephews who showed up and busted in the door,so i immediately knocked out the first guy coming in,the 2nd guy charged in but i grabbed him and belly to belly suplexed him whilst the 3rd guy was raining blows on me.After i got up from the belly to belly suplex,i got hammerfisted about 6 times but threw big right hands that i felt connect hard. I got told later i broke his cheekbone. The 2nd guy got up again but i nailed him with another right hand right on the chin and dropped him,then ran to my mrs and kids and ushered them into the bedroom.They went outside and starting smashing all the windows so i went outside and starting fighting two of them,and another guy was sneaking up behind me with a crowbar when my babe called out and i ran back inside then the cops showed up.I was 75 kgs but a forestry worker and fit as.I gave those kunts a hiding.