• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Aaughan

After the back pain, neck pain is one of the most common pain that is people are suffering from it. The neck pain doctor used different treatment tricks to treat the neck pain like Acupuncture, herbal remedies, massage, yoga, and Pilates, Chiropractic care , Medication , Physical therapy.

I have been using the Amitriptyline and this does certainly help. I don't have that same nagging bad ache in my arms as much as I did now. Neck muscles are still quite tense, but they have improved.

After my cervical discetomy and fusion I tried everything. Lyrica, Palexia, Tramadol, Amitryptaline. Became dependant on the opioids, the amytriptaline made me want to eat a shotgun and life was just miserable.

Then I discovered CBD oil. Haven’t needed any of the prescription drugs for nearly six months now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
After the back pain, neck pain is one of the most common pain that is people are suffering from it. The neck pain doctor used different treatment tricks to treat the neck pain like Acupuncture, herbal remedies, massage, yoga, and Pilates, Chiropractic care , Medication , Physical therapy.

You can try all that, but I heard nothing gets rid of a pain in the neck like a divorce.

Gua sha is a massage tool, it may look strange to observers who are unfamiliar with this treatment. but if you have noticed tik tok trends during the lockdown period then you must have noticed the social media influencers using it.

Gua sha helps the neck for muscle tightness and other abnormalities, and the press-strokes applied during body Gua Sha involve a significant amount of pressure (but not as much force as deep tissue massage).

Gua sha is used to treat a range of illnesses and disorders, but research has only been carried out on a small number of specific medical conditions. More evidence is needed to confirm whether gua sha is an effective treatment. Gua sha is unlikely to have any serious side effects, but it can be painful for some people.
Check out few facts about this here -
How Gua Sha Can Make You Look Younger
– nativsens

Last edited:
Pain is worse. Either it’s in the neck, back or anywhere. Whenever I feel pain in my neck or back I prefer to do some sort of yoga exercises. I tried child pose, bridge pose, cat-cow pose to get rid of this pain. And ultimately concerned with the doctor.