• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I've considered the ghetto approach but two things I'm wary of, I want a more solid platform to stand on rather than boxes and I don't want the plates swinging around hanging off a belt.

interesting that he says that with other machines he has to load it up to 1000 pounds but with this particular device its half.

I am guessing here, but it would probably be because other machines, such as the one in the vid in the opening post, use a lever system to make it easier to lift the weight initially. Sort of like the difference between a powerlifter squatting 200kg and some skinny gym bro putting on knee wraps and screaming while he presses the same weight on an incline leg press.

I think Brian Shaw has something similar, if I remember rightly. Problem with Brian is that most of his insta posts are shitty ads for supps, so you might have to wade through a lot of thots to find your princess.

I make them mate. I’ve sold around 70 so far, they are awesome.

I have 7 in stock.

Link is in my signature.

Attachments

• 2EE56649-5A70-45FE-8631-C3A864F99C37.jpg
    2EE56649-5A70-45FE-8631-C3A864F99C37.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 20
Thanks, I'll check it out
What do you think shipping would be to Adelaide?

I’m not sure how much it’d be, but if you add it to the cart, it will work it out for you.

We will be running a special in Jan, that may include free shipping though, so follow us on IG or shoot me a PM :)

Ours comes with 2x spud inc belts for free too.