• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
J

Jamesbrooks

Hi

I want to know that how I can stop my hair fall?? I have tried everything...like balancing my diet, eating nutritious food and alll....
But still, I can't feel any change. Is going to Doctor is the only solution or if anyone can help me by suggesting some useful tips for stopping my hair fall.

Waiting for your responses....

Thanks
James

Shave it off like a man.

Or, have your boyfriend tell you that hair is not important and he loves you anyway and let him pull your ears instead.

You’re a good looking Dude James why don’t you comb over sometime?

I always thought you had homosexual tendancies Goosey. I didn't want to say anything so as not to offend you in your tender old age, though it all makes sense now.

Good talk.

Hi

I want to know that how I can stop my hair fall?? I have tried everything...like balancing my diet, eating nutritious food and alll....
But still, I can't feel any change. Is going to Doctor is the only solution or if anyone can help me by suggesting some useful tips for stopping my hair fall.

Waiting for your responses....

Thanks
James

dont listen to these kunce, keep your looks, don’t resort to a bald nut
minoxidil 5% ��
Look it up on eBay

Use propecia. Then you can look like this:

donald-trump-hair.jpg