• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

adz332

Hey all,
Im going to do my first cycle, but i want to visit the docs first and of course after, and do it right.

A few questions, what should i ask to be checked specifically?

But my main question. Im not the most confident and i hate docs at the best of times for a variety of reasons.
Is there any way around asking to be checked without saying exactly why?
What do you blokes ask for? and how?

I dont think id be confident enough to go in look him in the eye and tell him exactly why and what for etc

any help??

Im sure you can. Not done any roids before at all but i simply went into a doc and asked for a full workup. Checked BP, ECG and a few other things. Also got a blood test done to see what my cholesterol and blood sugar levels are at for good measure.

Im sure you can. Not done any roids before at all but i simply went into a doc and asked for a full workup. Checked BP, ECG and a few other things. Also got a blood test done to see what my cholesterol and blood sugar levels are at for good measure.

thanks for that. and he simply said ok? no in depth why? why do you want that are u not well etc?