• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
he used to do massive maximal weights just a few weeks out from bodybuilding competition,cant be good for you longterm squatting or deadlifting 800 pounds whilst dieting down severely.Too hard.

he used to do massive maximal weights just a few weeks out from bodybuilding competition,cant be good for you longterm squatting or deadlifting 800 pounds whilst dieting down severely.Too hard.

Yeah, that is asking for trouble and it doesn’t matter who you are.

Some guy on Ronnies latest DVD says Ronnie is quite smart, though most people think he isn't.

Not sure who this guy was, just some old kunt that talks funny.

More surgery for Ronnie.

37002ae82d6f3a45fb78998fcee3e5bf.jpg

9db9c573f2b9b047c429bb5de328a11b.jpg

He's an idiot, straight out of surgery he hits the gym trying to lift as heavy as he can which in turn fucks up what the surgeons have done, hence he keeps having to have more surgery.

we are all going to fall prey to injury and illness as we age darky,i sure as fuk hope no kunt will be dancing at my misfortune when my body fails me. As for ronnie,id rather just remember him for dumbell pressing your squat max with 1 hand.

i hate going to funerals,id rather just remember the person when they were lively and doing well. Same with Ronnie,id rather just remember the straight up animalistic ferocity in his training vids.

haha they remember alexander the great from 2500 yrs ago and he only lived till 33,will they remember darko the ok?Get risky darko! do a powerlifting comp.