• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Quite possibly. He could have quite possibly tonned certain drugs down with their doses and trained just a little bit easier thus stressing his body out less and still having an awesome physique.

That's how you win an olympia, or any other "world's best" award: strive for average.

I reckon he’d hand back all
The Sandows to be able to walk and and be healthy again.

I always thought ronnie was a homosexual much the same as Kevin Levrone, and only recently did i find out he is married with kids.

Ever so slightly gay:

Ronnie_Coleman_photo271.jpg

ronnie-coleman0.jpg

GUEST_c5167ff5-20e5-4e50-94fb-7c25562e12e4

its only gay because you have repressed homosexual feelings and seeing Ronnie all buffed up has you all hot and bothered. Actual straight men such as myself can look at his awesome physique without getting aroused.

Dad?
come and kick the footy?
no son I can’t but do you want to watch videos of me posing and see my trophies?

Grandson, Ronny Jr: Granpa, what did you do with your life?

I won 8 Olympias, in a row, and dominated the world as the best bodybuilder ever.

Grandson, Shrek Jr: Granpa, what did you do with your life?

Nothing. I just strove to be average. Oh, and I deleted posts that I didn't like.

1/4 or full makes no difference, your still gay.

The fact that you resort to violence as a means to solve problems shows how uneducated you are.

well im merely pointing out gently of course that its lucky you re anonymous as calling a proud and powerful race a bunch of poofs could have repercussions.Anyways lest we forget its you who has lost the plot with me on a number of occasions,threatening and i quote to "panelbeat" my head and of course"track me down".

theres a disparity here between guys who have pushed to the limit and gotten hurt from doing so and guys who lift weights as a hobby.

Grandson, Ronny Jr: Granpa, what did you do with your life?

I won 8 Olympias, in a row, and dominated the world as the best bodybuilder ever.

Grandson, Shrek Jr: Granpa, what did you do with your life?

Nothing. I just strove to be average. Oh, and I deleted posts that I didn't like.

Lol