• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Anyone heard of ozgainssarms? heard they are legit... just looks a bit fishy to me. Might give tigersarms a go.

Last edited:
Who here uses sarms and where did you get them?. lol seems easier than just randomly taking a chance on a site. Cheers-

looking to try a few sarms after shoulder surgery last year .mainly Mk2866 ,though i tried Mk677 ( not sarm) auslab before but didnt get any hunger ,ran it for 4 months couldnt train at the time though .It was basically i try and see .Anyone know if its possible to take a good MK677 and not experience hunger pangs at all .Sleep was the same nothing much..I expect the mentioned brand is of good quality seeing many love it ..not disputing that

looking to try a few sarms after shoulder surgery last year .mainly Mk2866 ,though i tried Mk677 ( not sarm) auslab before but didnt get any hunger ,ran it for 4 months couldnt train at the time though .It was basically i try and see .Anyone know if its possible to take a good MK677 and not experience hunger pangs at all .Sleep was the same nothing much..I expect the mentioned brand is of good quality seeing many love it ..not disputing that

What exactly are you eluding to?
Yes MK will increase hunger. No getting around that.

What exactly are you eluding to?
Yes MK will increase hunger. No getting around that.

Thanks for the question ..
Pretty much directly what i said though
No illusions it's a question about possibly not actually working for some people ,or some people dont get these sides.
I refer to my experience as not giving me the common hunger side effects .
I didnt get an hour of hunger pangs at all ...