• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
O

odetastuikysrose

Hello Members,

This is Odeta stuikys Rose and I'm new here. I want to know what are the basic exercises of bodybuilding for beginners? Please share your valuable views, it will help me a lot to achieve my desired goal.

Thanks!!

Hello Odeta Stuikys Rose

I am Sam, basic exercises for bodybuilding are:

Barbell Bench Press
Bent Over Barbell Row
Barbell Squat
Barbell Shoulder Press
Triceps Pushdown
Barbell Curl
Standing Calf Raise
Crunches

Remember Odeta Stuikys Rose bodybuilding requires commitment, focus and discipline.

Hope you achieve your desired goal.

The only exercise you need to do that trains your entire body is bicep curls, thats it nothing more.

You to do some chest too bro.
chest and arms, full package

Oh yes i forgot about Chest.

Take a look at this Bicep Curl Machine below, i'm thinking about getting it for when i do my usuall 40 sets of bicep curls everyday 6 days per week:

HalfRack.jpg

Flexing
Buying gym outfits
Posing in the mirror
Buying test boosters and mass gainers
Posting on insta
Trying to get attention on forums

You also have to, among your insta shit storm of phlaggotty bullshit, announce the need for all to "stay humble".

Stay Humble Woody:cool::cool:

It's hard, since I took over as the official APU representative from numbnuts. Having such an elevated purpose in life such as reading Facebook posts to find out what's going on, can play with your mind. Fortunately, I have a good example of humility from Kanye. And Phil Heath.

It's hard, since I took over as the official APU representative from numbnuts. Having such an elevated purpose in life such as reading Facebook posts to find out what's going on, can play with your mind. Fortunately, I have a good example of humility from Kanye. And Phil Heath.

You and Mundine, too reserved

Yeah, it's a problem. I should stop making posts where I boast about my workout today, how much I lift and how much better I am than everyone else. Wait, I don't. Anyhoo, at least now I'm stronger than Konstantin Konstantinov.

Too soon?