• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
C

CodnLift95

Hi AusBB community.

some stats about myself firstly,
im 22
183cm (ish)
80kg from about 88kg (currently cutting as summer fastly approaches)
male
located in Geraldton, WA

been training on and off for about 5 years but seriously for about 2 and ahalf.
have really only ever focused on the rep ranges 5-15, don't like going lower as ive seen too many people get hurt and I have no drive at this stage to go for high lifts etc.
ive always been involved in high level sports such as cricket and squash (state, country week etc) so ive developed the ideology of wanting to be the best at everything I do. over time ive stopped playing sport and solely focused on bodybuilding. this here lies why ive joined this forum. I want information and knowledge from people who have done this.
I live and breath this lifestyle as im sure most of us do here. im currently eating 3 clean meals daily training about 6 times a week.

this is a very brief paragraph about myself, but to talk about me is not what I want to do at all.

I love bodybuilding as a whole, the Olympia level athletes, physique and classic, bodybuilding is art and not many things (if anything) get me going as much as this. I love pushing myself to the limits and seeing the results and being a better version of myself each day... so without talking to much more (I feel I could go on for ever as I love talking about this subject) ill get to my point.

I want to take my body to the next step.. I want to become competitive and at the very least try to match it with the boys competing. I know im capable, but I realise the only way to do this is by using steroids. before anyone says otherwise, I know how to eat, sleep, train etc. im not saying I do these things to the very optimum point but at a high level.

things im worried about are the heavy metals in ugl labs, legality status, potentially cruising and blasting and information regarding this, ive done hundreds of hours research on this, I like the though of test only, potentially 400mg weekly then cruising, then from there, but I want someone I cant talk to about this whole journey.

so that's is guys, this is how my brain is at the moment, probably all over the joint but its been something ive thought bout for a long time and now being a lot more mature and still wanting to potentially go through with this leaves me thinking.

lastly I don't smoke, do drugs or really drink, I have a few too many shots and diet coke vodkas bout once a month with the boys but I could easily eliminate this if I decided to take it to the next level.

hit me up guys!! :eek:

Hi AusBB community.

some stats about myself firstly,
im 22
183cm (ish)
80kg from about 88kg (currently cutting as summer fastly approaches)
male
located in Geraldton, WA

been training on and off for about 5 years but seriously for about 2 and ahalf.
have really only ever focused on the rep ranges 5-15, don't like going lower as ive seen too many people get hurt and I have no drive at this stage to go for high lifts etc.
ive always been involved in high level sports such as cricket and squash (state, country week etc) so ive developed the ideology of wanting to be the best at everything I do. over time ive stopped playing sport and solely focused on bodybuilding. this here lies why ive joined this forum. I want information and knowledge from people who have done this.
I live and breath this lifestyle as im sure most of us do here. im currently eating 3 clean meals daily training about 6 times a week.

this is a very brief paragraph about myself, but to talk about me is not what I want to do at all.

I love bodybuilding as a whole, the Olympia level athletes, physique and classic, bodybuilding is art and not many things (if anything) get me going as much as this. I love pushing myself to the limits and seeing the results and being a better version of myself each day... so without talking to much more (I feel I could go on for ever as I love talking about this subject) ill get to my point.

I want to take my body to the next step.. I want to become competitive and at the very least try to match it with the boys competing. I know im capable, but I realise the only way to do this is by using steroids. before anyone says otherwise, I know how to eat, sleep, train etc. im not saying I do these things to the very optimum point but at a high level.

things im worried about are the heavy metals in ugl labs, legality status, potentially cruising and blasting and information regarding this, ive done hundreds of hours research on this, I like the though of test only, potentially 400mg weekly then cruising, then from there, but I want someone I cant talk to about this whole journey.

so that's is guys, this is how my brain is at the moment, probably all over the joint but its been something ive thought bout for a long time and now being a lot more mature and still wanting to potentially go through with this leaves me thinking.

lastly I don't smoke, do drugs or really drink, I have a few too many shots and diet coke vodkas bout once a month with the boys but I could easily eliminate this if I decided to take it to the next level.

hit me up guys!! :eek:

Hello

Hello everyone, i am new in this community...

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards