• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I’m saying for a dude to go out and pursue a bodybuilder lifestyle to chase gains is a bad idea if you want to be healthy.
But, actions verify priorities

genuine questions, at what point would you consider muscle hypertrophy and/or the so called "bodybuilder lifestyle" becomes unhealthy?

genuine questions, at what point would you consider muscle hypertrophy and/or the so called "bodybuilder lifestyle" becomes unhealthy?

Firstly, not sure what that “lifestyle” is, maybe you can elude to what that is.

i think I already wrote why “I think” it can be unhealthy.
lifting weights is so good if done right it can produce very fast growth it’s when growth slows that people get into a pickle in terms of injury, mental issues, drug taking and in most cases atrophy (doing more than is required).
id guarantee that a seasoned trading would be better off doing less.

Firstly, not sure what that “lifestyle” is, maybe you can elude to what that is.
I'm not entirely sure myself but it was you that mentioned it initially
I’m saying for a dude to go out and pursue a bodybuilder lifestyle to chase gains is a bad idea if you want to be healthy.
But, actions verify priorities
i think I already wrote why “I think” it can be unhealthy.
lifting weights is so good if done right it can produce very fast growth it’s when growth slows that people get into a pickle in terms of injury, mental issues, drug taking and in most cases atrophy (doing more than is required).
id guarantee that a seasoned trading would be better off doing less.
fair points, well made. thanks for sharing your thoughts

Yeah. 200kg is way too much. Nobody could do that. It would kill them. Very unhealthy.

That was my point, it was a piss take. Every young bloke thinks they wants to be a special in gym and get huge and strong, fuck health, most don’t even make it to a 200kg squat which isn’t impressive anyway.

Last edited:
The lifespan of non athletes is not statistically significantly different to the lifespan of athletes.

Bodybuilding is different. Taken to its extreme, it is a homosexual practice designed to cause harm to the body. Take the roids, die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lifespan of non athletes is not statistically significantly different to the lifespan of athletes.

Bodybuilding is different. Taken to its extreme, it is a homosexual practice designed to cause harm to the body. Take the roids, die.

Geezuz
[h=1]Sieg Heil[/h]

In my keyboard warrior haste to be noticed because I have no friends, I mistyped “homosexual” instead of “homoerotic”.

i don’t know anything about homosexuality but hey, 50 bucks is 50 bucks.

In my keyboard warrior haste to be noticed because I have no friends, I mistyped “homosexual” instead of “homoerotic”.

i don’t know anything about homosexuality but hey, 50 bucks is 50 bucks.

Hey, don't worry. I got yer back. I'm continually mis-typing words with "homosexual".

"I had a homosexual workout today".

"My girlfriend gave me a homosexual greeting when I got home".

"Tom Brady is the most homosexual quarterback I have ever seen".

See, it happened again. Except for the last one. He really needs to come out of the closet.