• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You should have seen me trying to get the ****s off after the 3rd squat attemtp. Took two blokes to help me. Calves we too pumped and too hot.

Never had it as bad as i did that day.

Fucked if i know how Big Ray gets em on.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You should have seen me trying to get the ****s off after the 3rd squat attemtp. Took two blokes to help me. Calves we too pumped and too hot.

Never had it as bad as i did that day.

Fucked if i know how Big Ray gets em on.

fuck now you've got me thinking I should just get the mediums, how big is your knee?

fuck now you've got me thinking I should just get the mediums, how big is your knee?
I dunno. Im not a huge guy. But im not small either. Haha.

104kg. 185cm.

Its more a calf size thing IMO unless you have weirdly proportioned knee joints.

Ive got fairly typical calves for my size. They go on just fine in winter. [emoji14]

you re not allowed to use assistance to get your sleeves on in the IPF
Yep. You are correct bloke.

I remember when they cracked down it. Guys like big ray using plastic bags to help put sleevs on that were 2 sizes smaller hahaha. Almost like a knee wrap at that point.

I dunno. Im not a huge guy. But im not small either. Haha.

104kg. 185cm.

Its more a calf size thing IMO unless you have weirdly proportioned knee joints.

Ive got fairly typical calves for my size. They go on just fine in winter. [emoji14]

well I have no calves at all, this might be the first time in my life no calves will actually be an advantage haha

download.jpg

you ve admitted you use illegal methods to gain an advantage.What about the clean lifters youve beaten bud,they played by the rules.
What a fucken laugh that is. Lol.

They fit fine. But they didnt after i stood around supporting my mates lift in the lighter weight classes in the heat which swelled my calves like a mutta fakka. Haha. I wasnt the only one having trouble.

But yeah. Least i never juiced up in a tested like alot of the guys. ;)

Yeah showdown, pull em on over ya foots, then fold the top half down on itself the grab the lot with those iron mitts of yours and yank em up to the position required. Then unfold em to finish it off.

And yep long socks work...
But three things,

1. I couldn't use socks to get em on at comps...(used to sneak off in bathroom :p)
2. Its too fucken hot for socks in summer.
3. My shins are one continuous callous so i dont need em at home. [emoji14]

Just to clarify, you say you're not allowed to have socks on when you put them on at comps. Is that because socks count as assistance?

Cant use the socks to help you. So they can be on...but not pulled up.

Thats probably a terrible idea. Hehe.

Way more volume than you are used to.

Thats probably a terrible idea. Hehe.

Way more volume than you are used to.

Any ideas for a decent pre comp program or should I just role in doing a similar program to what I'm doing now?

id recommend smolov jr for ur squat and bench.Video all of it.Pause your benches.
Yep. Agreed. Video everything.

Dont use it for deadlift. Just pull once a week, low to moderate volume. Increasing intensity as you close in on the meet.