• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Your credibility well and truly shot "Showdownhero", on two fronts, firstly: everybody knows Murdoch has participated in the Political process as far back as the 70s. Not only have his Editors admitted it, but even he has said he has editorial control.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch

Secondly, your ethics are questionable. Why defend people such as Murdoch and Trump? Do you admire them and their lack of morals? Perhaps go do some volunteer work this weekend "Showdownhero".

I defend Trump and Murdoch because I'm a deep state covert russian asset intent on dissolving western alliances and bringing about a 2nd cold war

I defend Trump and Murdoch because it upsets people. After listening to people's rants I usually ask them "How are you being affected by this?" and watch them furrow their brow and try to form a cogent thought that doesn't start with "hashtag" but then again, maybe I just want to watch the world burn.

Had a great night last, come in find not a lot.

The problem of Trump ascendancy is we've got a pathological liar and person who built his empire using constantly unethical means. Plenty of proof of that out there. Now every knob with questionable ethics thinks "hooray, I too can achieve success via unethical means". Then comes the language of Trump supporters: don't like some peice of News, it's "fake news, virtue signalling, lie lie lie" etc etc. It leads to a Society of lesser morals and ethics.
Murdoch, he uses his Media empire for propoganda.

If Mother Theresa was on a pedestal (and still alive) we'd have people trying to emulate her and do good.

Last edited:
Barrie Cassidy going balls deep on this nonsense at the moment

Well, it's a start. At least you're now looking to gain some knowledge on a topic you're posting about, poorly.

Perhaps also look at improving your character. Conservatives by nature aren't great people. You won't find too many "social justice warriors" in amongst Conservatives. Conservatives generally can't see past their own self interest, let alone worry about Society and the less fortunate.

Well, it's a start. At least you're now looking to gain some knowledge on a topic you're posting about, poorly.

Perhaps also look at improving your character. Conservatives by nature aren't great people. You won't find too many "social justice warriors" in amongst Conservatives. Conservatives generally can't see past their own self interest, let alone worry about Society and the less fortunate.

Sorry to be frank but go fuck yourself

^ When an argument is nonsensical, that is the only logical (and satisfying) rebuttal

Last edited:
^ When an argument is nonsensical, that is the only logical (and satisfying) rebuttal

:D

If it was "nonsensical" why did it strike a chord.

How's that character of yours going Darky? Chip, chip, chip. With every grubby post your character is harmed.

Your credibility was long ago lost in this thread, both as an informed poster and as a human being.

If it was "nonsensical" why did it strike a chord.

How's that character of yours going Darky? Chip, chip, chip. With every grubby post your character is harmed.

Why would you presume that anyone would care what a pin dicked mental midget makes of their credibility or character?

I remember all those years when Darkoz would troll and lead a disgraceful forum wide bullying of 0ni. The trolling of Powerlifters (leading to the mass exodus of PLs off the Forum), the trolling of Repacked. I was one of very few to stand up to Darkoz. My standing up to Darkoz forced him to worsen his behaviour by then attacking me, harming his character further. Next thing his Wife divorces him, he loses his job etc etc.
You can't be unethical in one area of your Life and not have it effect other areas. We take our character with us where ever we go.

Stand up to grubs and bullies, force them to self destruct at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember all those years when Darkoz would troll and lead a disgraceful forum wide bullying of 0ni. The trolling of Powerlifters (leading to the mass exodus of PLs off the Forum), the trolling of Repacked. I was one of very few to stand up to Darkoz. My standing up to Darkoz forced him to worsen his behaviour by then attacking me, harming his character further. Next thing his Wife divorces him, he loses his job etc etc.
You can't be unethical in one area of your Life and not have it effect other areas. We take our character with us where ever we go.

^^^With a little help, karma gets kunts!

^^^With a little help, karma gets kunts!

You’re attempting to take the moral high ground and claim superior credibility and character whilst celebrating the breakdown of someone’s relationship.

Right.

“He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you”

Friedrich Nietzsche

No "Showdownhero", it was both a reflection but also a veiled warning to you.
But please keep your uninformed vitriol and posts lacking any conscience coming.
With a little help, karma gets kunts.
The Lord says forgive and forget. I prefer to be karma's helper.

No "Showdownhero", it was both a reflection but also a veiled warning to you.
But please keep your uninformed vitriol and posts lacking any conscience coming.
With a little help, karma gets kunts.
The Lord says forgive and forget. I prefer to be karma's helper.

Was your fight with your girl friend on September 1st caused by a lack of character and credibility on your behalf?

This is like the 'rope a dope'.

Seen too many good people harmed by bad people. If you routinely harm people without conscience, I tend to have little sympathy for you.