• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You saying Macquarie (Jones and Hadley etc) weren't pushing the Conservatives Dutton and Abbott etc??? You know nothing about this!
They were pushing the Conservatives hard, very hard, I listen to it.

Hadley even banned Morrison from his program until this week, but had Dutton and Abbott on as regulars.

You're alleging a grand conspiracy by "media moguls". Therefore your assertion is that Fairfax as majority owner of Macquarie are orchestrating the rise of conservative politicians, do you understand how deranged this logic is?

Look at all that red in the last 20 years, for a country whose politicians are being selected by a secret cabal of conservative media moguls, they don't seem to be doing a very good job

UYw9mni.png

You're alleging a grand conspiracy by "media moguls". Therefore your assertion is that Fairfax as majority owner of Macquarie are orchestrating the rise of conservative politicians, do you understand how deranged this logic is?

To say Macquarie ( Jones and Hadley etc) weren't going after Turnbull and weren't feircely promoting the Conservatives shows your lack of knowledge on this.
Alan Jones unashamedly states he did. Macquarie went after Turnbull very hard.

Last edited:
Alan Jones repeatedly said that perhaps Liberals should lose power so Turnbull goes. I like every other Macquarie listener heard that many times.

Thats the exact same thing Murdoch is accused of saying. They Murdoch, Macquarie etc went after Turnbull hard and promoted Dutton, mis using their media empires for their own gain.

To say Macquarie ( Jones and Hadley etc) weren't going after Turnbull and weren't feircely promoting the Conservatives shows your lack of knowledge on this.
Alan Jones unashamedly states he did. Macquarie went after Turnbull very hard.

No where have I stated certain hosts/journalists don't have biases, don't put words in my mouth.

Turnbull was lambasted because he was an unpopular and inefficient PM, there is no conspiracy.

Look at all that red in the last 20 years, for a country whose politicians are being selected by a secret cabal of conservative media moguls, they don't seem to be doing a very good job

UYw9mni.png

Also still waiting for your thoughts on this

No where have I stated certain hosts/journalists don't have biases, don't put words in my mouth.

Turnbull was lambasted because he was an unpopular and inefficient PM, there is no conspiracy.

Also still waiting for your thoughts on this

Don't put words into your mouth? You're the one doing that and came in here throwing insults. You wouldn't say it in person I guarantee you.

Turnbull, as were most Moderate Liberals, were relentlessly lambasted by Murdoch and Macquarie for their own business gains.

Don't put words into your mouth? You're the one doing that and came in here throwing insults. You wouldn't say it in person I guarantee you.

What a pathetic, snivelling, keyboard warrior you are. You started with the insults when you called me a dipshit and a grub, so you’re not only blind to logic and reason but also to your own ad hominems. Absolutely laughable.

Turnbull, as were most Moderate Liberals, were relentlessly lambasted by Murdoch and Macquarie for their own business gains.

Yes, Fairfax have so much to gain by installing Dutton as PM. This is patently obvious in their media coverage.

What a pathetic, snivelling, keyboard warrior you are. You started with the insults when you called me a dipshit and a grub, so you’re not only blind to logic and reason but also to your own ad hominems. Absolutely laughable.

Yes, Fairfax have so much to gain by installing Dutton as PM. This is patently obvious in their media coverage.

Look at your first four posts in this thread. Just insults. Nothing to really add. The rest is uninformed drivel, I assume due to your not living in Australia until a few weeks ago.

And another insult, you're a little coward.

Rupert Murdoch isn't right wing, lmao. Nationalist, sure thing. But nationalism isn't left wing or right wing, it's nationalist

Look at your first four posts in this thread. Just insults. Nothing to really add. The rest is uninformed drivel, I assume due to your not living in Australia until a few weeks ago.

And another insult, you're a little coward.

Highlighting your murdoch derangement syndrome is not an insult. I was trying to assist you in attaining psychiatric treatment for your paranoid delusions, seek help.

If anything my time in London crystallised how deranged the media conspiracies actually are. But don’t worry about expanding your mind, just keep swallowing the trash you’re being fed by the abc

Why is this secret society of media mogul's so incompetent at actually influencing elections?
[MENTION=12409]Stiffy[/MENTION] pls respond

UYw9mni.png

Alan Jones repeatedly said that perhaps Liberals should lose power so Turnbull goes, "burn the whole place down and start again" basically. I like every other Macquarie listener heard that many times.

Thats the exact same thing Murdoch is accused of saying to Stokes. They Murdoch, Macquarie etc went after Turnbull hard and promoted Dutton, mis-using their media empires.

Alan Jones repeatedly said that perhaps Liberals should lose power so Turnbull goes, "burn the whole place down and start again" basically. I like every other Macquarie listener heard that many times.

Thats the exact same thing Murdoch is accused of saying to Stokes. They Murdoch, Macquarie etc went after Turnbull hard and promoted Dutton, mis-using their media empires.

So [MENTION=12409]Stiffy[/MENTION] has gone full autism mode and is rocking back and forth in the corner muttering Murdoch under his breath

Thread summary: Certain journos have said something that displeases me, therefore giant conspiracy.

Solid thread, 5 stars, would read again.

[MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION] interested in your thoughts on this topic

Wow, your poor character is really shining through for all to see SDH.

Wow, your poor character is really shining through for all to see SDH.

[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION] repeatedly said that perhaps ausbb should lose power so [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] goes, "burn the whole place down and start again" basically. I like every other forum viewer read that many times.

Thats the exact same thing [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION] is accused of saying to [MENTION=19135]Cum Shot[/MENTION]. They [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION], [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION] etc went after [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] hard and promoted [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION], mis-using their posting empires.

So @Stiffy has gone full autism mode and is rocking back and forth in the corner muttering Murdoch under his breath

Thread summary: Certain journos have said something that displeases me, therefore giant conspiracy.

No offense Stiffy but thats fucken hilarious lmfao!!

SDH must have caught you in the act cause that description sounds spot on hahahaha!!!!

Full Autism Mode LMFAO!!!:D:D:D

I reckon Stiffys gone through over an ounce of crystal this week, sounds like he's stocked up with the good stuff;)

Alan Jones repeatedly said that perhaps Liberals should lose power so Turnbull goes. I like every other Macquarie listener heard that many times.

Thats the exact same thing Murdoch is accused of saying. They Murdoch, Macquarie etc went after Turnbull hard and promoted Dutton, mis using their media empires for their own gain.

[MENTION=12409]Stiffy[/MENTION] this doesn't even answer my question

SDH, you've come into this thread throwing insults continually then preceded to drivel about things you aren't aware of. Didn't listen to Alan Jones and Macquarie like I do everyday. You didn't follow News Corp here. You only arrived back in Australia a few weeks ago. You're a keyboard warrior first class. I naively defended you in the Carnivore thread. I have no respect for you now, period.