• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Supersaiyannnn

Hey guys

My first run on HGH and got my labs back after 10 days or so, but it's very confusing to work out how efficacious my gear is with all the conversion methods/units between different countries and discrepancies between articles publishing 'normal ranges'.

To give context this test was done after a week of dosing 4-5iu per day followed by two days of 10iu (purposely overdosing to test quality), fasting for 10 to 12 hrs before the blood was drawn and having it drawn approximately 3 hrs after injection - which a lot of studies suggest is a common time for peak concentrations.

At the moment my research suggests my GH level is approximately 3x the normal range for a male, and my IGF-1 is just a little above the top of the normal range. Again I could be wrong and this still might be poor results considering the dosages used.

If someone knowledgeable could go the next level and break my results down into a basic unit like IU that would be a god send! E.g. a typical 29yr adult male produces 1.3IU (just a random estimate) of GH a day but now your results suggest your producing X IU, and same for IGF-1 - which is a much more stable predictor of the quality of my gear and the results i'm after.

I know I'm asking a lot but why not utilize the great minds available on this board with some direction and potentially saving me thousands in continuing blindly with a poor supplier?
Any contributions are truly appreciated!

Forum won't let me post an image of the pathology results cause I haven't made enough posts yet but all you need to know is that my serum growth Hormone is 73 mIU/L and my IGF-1 (Somatomedin C) is 46 nmol/L.

Hey mate,

Those results are a little low.

I know guys now that are getting results like this from 10iu 3 hours before BW:

HGH 110
IGF 80

Your HGH isn't fake, however more than likely it is under dosed. I'm estimating it is around 50% underdosed so its 50% pure.

Last edited:
Hey mate,

Those results are a little low.

I know guys now that are getting results like this from 10iu 3 hours before BW:

HGH 110
IGF 80

Your HGH isn't fake, however more than likely it is under dosed. I'm estimating it is around 50% underdosed so its 50% pure.

Thanks for your response mate! actually this is almost exactly what I was thinking, but having someone with experience give a 2nd opinion is priceless.
I know there's got to be a good chinese generic out there somewhere that's affordable, I'll have to keep looking and pathology testing until I do.
At least now I have a better idea of the ranges I'm looking for, thanks again!

Thanks for your response mate! actually this is almost exactly what I was thinking, but having someone with experience give a 2nd opinion is priceless.
I know there's got to be a good chinese generic out there somewhere that's affordable, I'll have to keep looking and pathology testing until I do.
At least now I have a better idea of the ranges I'm looking for, thanks again!

No worries at all!

There is good stuff around, and there is shit stuff around as well unfortunately. Your HGH is smack bang inbetween.

No worries at all!

There is good stuff around, and there is shit stuff around as well unfortunately. Your HGH is smack bang inbetween.

That's what I've heard to, you do your research until you find that good source at a reasonable price than hold onto it for dear life haha.
I've just spoken with my supplier and she seemed genuinely shocked at my pathology results, sometimes these suppliers are trading companies and are getting different batches from manufacturers all the time and are not even aware themselves that they are selling an underdosed product.

She's agreed to send me a new kit for free so at least I can double dose the current one until it's done, try the new one at normal doses than test again.
If the bloodwork still is not up to par i'll have to try someone new.

Anyway thanks again!

That's what I've heard to, you do your research until you find that good source at a reasonable price than hold onto it for dear life haha.
I've just spoken with my supplier and she seemed genuinely shocked at my pathology results, sometimes these suppliers are trading companies and are getting different batches from manufacturers all the time and are not even aware themselves that they are selling an underdosed product.

She's agreed to send me a new kit for free so at least I can double dose the current one until it's done, try the new one at normal doses than test again.
If the bloodwork still is not up to par i'll have to try someone new.

Anyway thanks again!

Thats it mate;)

Yes the suppliers themselves often get ripped off by the manufacturers with fake/underdosed products so it can be hard trying to figure out who is to blame.

Great news that she's agreed to send you a replacement, let us know how it goes:cool:

Thats it mate;)

Yes the suppliers themselves often get ripped off by the manufacturers with fake/underdosed products so it can be hard trying to figure out who is to blame.

Great news that she's agreed to send you a replacement, let us know how it goes:cool:

Yes, this is a well known phenomenon. We ended up having a good long chat as her English is quite good and I can tell she's very well educated and has already established a good reputation as a retailer hence why I went to her in the first place. She definitely prides herself in her work and her product, sometimes you can just tell as I've done a lot of business and studied psychology for years myself and can size up the legitimacy of someone's intentionality pretty quickly.

I've always been a fan of the motto "great product at reasonable prices sells itself" that's why conglomerates like Woolworths and Coles always take over the little corner shop guys. Scammers might make a few quick bucks in the short run but if you wanna build a hugely profitable long term business with an unbeatable reputation/brand, you can't cut corners ever or you'll lose the reliable base of bulk buying return clientele that builds your empire.

She completely agreed and the fact that she was so upset with the results and insisted on a free new (and hopefully) improved kit and asked me to re-test to confirm improvement and work together (with more free product) until we are certain we have a premium product that satisfies both parties confirms to me how legit she is.

So onwards and upwards, I'm also looking into lab HPLC lab testing if I can find a viable route to have it done so privately in Australia. I'm a big science geek love my stats and data and objective measurement - the more the better. I'd rather blow a bit cash on research now than waste thousands on poor product and hope for the best like many do.

Last edited:
Yes, this is a well known phenomenon. We ended up having a good long chat as her English is quite good and I can tell she's very well educated and has already established a good reputation as a retailer hence why I went to her in the first place. She definitely prides herself in her work and her product, sometimes you can just tell as I've done a lot of business and studied psychology for years myself and can size up the legitimacy of someone's intentionality pretty quickly.

I've always been a fan of the motto "great product at reasonable prices sells itself" that's why conglomerates like Woolworths and Coles always take over the little corner shop guys. Scammers might make a few quick bucks in the short run but if you wanna build a hugely profitable long term business with an unbeatable reputation/brand, you can't cut corners ever or you'll lose the reliable base of bulk buying return clientele that builds your empire.

She completely agreed and the fact that she was so upset with the results and insisted on a free new (and hopefully) improved kit and asked me to re-test to confirm improvement and work together (with more free product) until we are certain we have a premium product that satisfies both parties confirms to me how legit she is.

So onwards and upwards, I'm also looking into lab HPLC lab testing if I can find a viable route to have it done so privately in Australia. I'm a big science geek love my stats and data and objective measurement - the more the better. I'd rather blow a bit cash on research now than waste thousands on poor product and hope for the best like many do.

That all sounds excellent!

I know a place here that can test your levels for you, i will get the details and post it up on here for you:)

People i know use imedical for their BW:)

Yeah Imedical does pathology. That's the lab I used to get the results I quoted in my original post for GH and IGF-1. From the literature I've read pathology testing comparing dose, timing, and serum blood levels should be a decent indicator of potency. But someone on another forum suggested looking for a lab that I can actually send a vial of my gear to for potency testing. HPLC testing seems to be the best method from the research I've done so far.

Yeah Imedical does pathology. That's the lab I used to get the results I quoted in my original post for GH and IGF-1. From the literature I've read pathology testing comparing dose, timing, and serum blood levels should be a decent indicator of potency. But someone on another forum suggested looking for a lab that I can actually send a vial of my gear to for potency testing. HPLC testing seems to be the best method from the research I've done so far.

I also thought what you did was a descent enough test to guage the hgh quality etc.

I read that post on the other board, sounds a bit tricky doesn't it.....

HPLC testing, what does this entail?