• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
1cf46498a3af59ab67433e69cebc98b8.jpg

Man Jesus really was a great guy. One of my favourite Jesus moments was when he was asked what to do if a woman with a thicc ass walks past. He said that you should tear out your eyes increase of harassing her because it's better to have no eyes than go to hell for eternity
Now I know you're taking the piss

Jesus says that the most important thing is to love yourself and love other people

If only religious people loved others. You wouldn't believe how many religious people are complete assholes, they are backstabbing two timing kunts. They'll go to church, then get out and cause mischief in more ways than one. But hey, they believe in god and this means its okay to steal, cheat and lie to their friends, family, work colleagues and basically anyone they meet in life.

and the reborn ones domy head in. one tried to convert me when i washomless and would not talk to me again when i indicated i was not interested.

I'm an asshole, and i find the older i get the more bigger asshole i become. Why? Well because this is how my life has shaped itself. Situations and people in life i have known and dealt with for years have shaped my life. I guess i am a product of my own environment so to speak.

I also speak up for myself ten times more than even 5 years ago, and a lot of people don't like it when people stick up for themselves. So i am often arguing with people because i don't back down like i used to when i was younger.

the people i like a good people and flexible in their thinking. i sort of avoid people who always want to claim the right way or right answer on a whole lot of issues.

this might surprise you cumshot, but i was the rebel in church by sixth grade arguing every sunday that jesus did not walk on water nor was he the son of god.

lol thats probably a hard argument to win whilst actually being in church hahaha!! You'd have a hard opposition in that situation.

Sounds like you avoid snobby arrogant prick type of people. Thats a good way to be. Some days i am surrounded by arrogant snobs, i can't stand them. I've even made friends with one before and got stabbed in the back by them, i should have known better.

I'm an asshole, and i find the older i get the more bigger asshole i become. Why? Well because this is how my life has shaped itself. Situations and people in life i have known and dealt with for years have shaped my life. I guess i am a product of my own environment so to speak.

I also speak up for myself ten times more than even 5 years ago, and a lot of people don't like it when people stick up for themselves. So i am often arguing with people because i don't back down like i used to when i was younger.

I have mellowed as I get older. my mates used to call me 'the angry young man' and aggro'.

now I an angry old man. :D