• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Welcome to the fold Brother. I love you too!

"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near."

Thank you brother, I look forward to sharing all aspects of my new found faith with my ausbb family

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];

Likening spirituality to believing in a flying spaghetti monster goes against the new rules of insulting members

"Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];

Likening spirituality to believing in a flying spaghetti monster goes against the new rules of insulting members

Likening the comparison of spirituality to a flying spaghetti monster to an insult is insulting to pastafarians

Pastafarianism is a real, legitimate religion, as much as any other. The fact that many see this is as a satirical religion doesn’t change the fact that by any standard one can come up with, our religion is as legitimate as any other.

Peace and noodles

Pastafarianism is a real, legitimate religion, as much as any other. The fact that many see this is as a satirical religion doesn’t change the fact that by any standard one can come up with, our religion is as legitimate as any other.

Peace and noodles

"And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. ..."

Dear [you]

The advent of this thread has brought about an immense amount of soul searching on my behalf and I have reached a turning point in my life.

It’s so painfully obvious to me now that my lack of faith is the root of my problems. But I have been saved and want to spread the word; I hope that you can share in the blissful savior I have found. I love all of you so much, I want you to benefit from my new faith.

So, please take a moment to share in my redemption and go to the website below and rejoice in the truth.

www.venganza.org

Peace and noodles,

showdownhero

Thats a Classic:cool:

"Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony."

You seriously need to get off the pipe mate. We've all known for a long time that you have a serious meth addiction and we are here to help you buddy.

Your in the circle of trust on this board so you can share your inner most darkest thoughts just like i have. I'm not talking about you being gay, we all know that already. I'm talking about anything else.

You seriously need to get off the pipe mate. We've all known for a long time that you have a serious meth addiction and we are here to help you buddy.

Your in the circle of trust on this board so you can share your inner most darkest thoughts just like i have. I'm not talking about you being gay, we all know that already. I'm talking about anything else.

Come on CumBum, the story is changing now, get it right. Wasn't it Crack last week. Perhaps you've got Crack on the Mind.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Come on CumBum, the story is changing now, get it right. Wasn't it Crack last week. Perhaps you've got Crack on the Mind.

Thats right. Coke and meth weren't cutting it for you anymore so you started doing your own cooking and you got into the good stuff known as crack:cool:

Who doesn't like crack:cool: