• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni

Registered Rustler
No atheists allowed

Debunking+Atheists+certainty2.jpg

Good thread Poni!

"1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day"

I thought this was a piss take, then I read your comments on Meryns post.

Are you legit religious [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]

I disagree. While religion has been a guiding light, humanity is logical to know through common sense that getting on and fairness is the way to go. A

I do have a lot of stress, but that fight will be exposed at a later date. I sure wish I could have metaphysical faith, but that is not me.

Man Jesus really was a great guy. One of my favourite Jesus moments was when he was asked what to do if a woman with a thicc ass walks past. He said that you should tear out your eyes increase of harassing her because it's better to have no eyes than go to hell for eternity

I disagree. While religion has been a guiding light, humanity is logical to know through common sense that getting on and fairness is the way to go. A

Well that's an argument against organised religion, one I mostly agree with. But it's completely independent to Atheism