• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Time for a Prayer:

all-one-spaghetti-x_0_0.jpg

What I am saying is that the "facts" presented to support evolution are no different, in effect, than any other belief system.

Did you know there is absolute proof that evolution is real?

It's pretty simple, you only need to get out on the street and have a look around to see it everywhere, especially in your pets; random dogs walking along or cats in your house.

Yes, it's selective breeding. I did it for years with Alpacas, worked to evolve them to a higher level of being and advance their genetics. Just like real evolution this artifically accelerated version let bad genetics die off in favour of good genetics, survival of the fittest and the best was the name of the game.

That was in a semi closed system.

Its not an artificial one.

Dogs comes from wolves, cats come from big cats. Species were created as an offshoot to their parent species and bent to their current form. It's elementary, its empirical and its fact. You now have dogs smarter than other dogs/wolves. You have alpacas with better fleece than other alpacas. You have cattle that tastes better than other cattle. It's all evolution at work. with enough of a population they would ensure their own species survival if mankind died out tomorrow.

And all this is within the last 1000 years or so.

How long has life had to randomly get to that stage? Billions of years. That's a long fucking time.

And don't get me started on picking and choosing what to say is a belief system merely because you choose not to see it, there's other more pressing things to worry about: gravity for one, radio waves, internet signals, the list is endless. You can't see them but they sure as hell exist and they don't need believing in either.

Evolution is reality. It doesn't matter who believes in it, it's still gonna continue on with or without it. Just like gravity.

The WHOLE concept and thinking of "God did it" is the single most laughable statement anyone can ever make. and born out of a need to provide an explanation where there isn't one. Each year, each moment those gaps are getting fewer and smaller. One day we found out that God didn't make the sun, hydrogen coalleced in the centre of the solar system and initiated fusion on its own! Does anyone believe the sun isn't real? Does anyone believe god created the sun?

People once believed it to be so and those saying God did it were wrong. So if you ever say God did it now, you will be proven wrong when its shown not to be the case.

And with all that said, if you are religious then thats cool because what you choose to do/believe in should always be your own choice and i respect you for making it. Just... don't think it trumps reality though.

I could go on but im sure you heads get the picture.

/rant

Last edited:
Did you know there is absolute proof that evolution is real?

It's pretty simple, you only need to get out on the street and have a look around to see it everywhere, especially in your pets; random dogs walking along or cats in your house.

Yes, it's selective breeding. I did it for years with Alpacas, worked to evolve them to a higher level .....

e·volve
ēˈvälv/
verb

develop gradually, especially from a simple to a more complex form.
    "the company has evolved into a major chemical manufacturer"

You seem to have the same common misunderstanding of what evolution is, according to the religion of evolution.

A simple form (or a complex one for that matter) changing from one species to another. e.g. A reptile changing over time into a bird. Or a single cell organism changing into a multi-cell organism capable of more than the original.

birds evolved from these theropod dinosaurs,
https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evograms_06

What you are talking about is an adaptation within one species. e.g. A wolf and a chihuahua are still both dogs, despite centuries (or maybe only decades) of selective breeding. Or the Galapagos finches are all still birds. In fact, they are all still finches.

So, your instruction to go out onto the street and adopt your belief system is based on faith, not even on scientific principles.

Dogs comes from wolves, cats come from big cats. Species were created...

Um, so, you believe in creation. That's naughty. The evolutionary clergy will be displeased.

...as an offshoot to their parent species and bent to their current form. It's elementary, its empirical and its fact.

You can see where this is going, right? If you were to go to a hindu and ask them about Vishnu or Shiva they would belief just as strongly as you and have a thought process the same as you. That's the point. You need more than just a belief system based on what's currently popular. You need it based on provable facts that stand on their own.

You are looking at the world through the lenses of evolutionary belief. That doesn't make anything a "fact". It just means that it's what you believe.

You now have dogs smarter than other dogs/wolves. You have alpacas with better fleece than other alpacas. You have cattle that tastes better than other cattle. It's all evolution at work. with enough of a population they would ensure their own species survival if mankind died out tomorrow.

And all this is within the last 1000 years or so.

This is an example where you confuse evolution with adaptation. Adapting or changing without moving into a new, distinct species is not evolution. e.g. The blackest skinned African and the whitest skinned Norwegian are still both homosapians. An Inuit living in the arctic is just as much a homosapian as is a Kalahari Bushman. It's adaptation and selective breeding, not evolution.

And to be fair you would have to admit that you have some breeds of dog far inferior to a wolf or dingo, when it comes to survival. For example, pugs and bulldogs. Major breathing and ambulatory problems. Golden retrievers. Great pets but incredibly stupid. Or any lap dog. Unlike a cat which is very close in form to an African wildcat, from which they are bred, they can adapt to living without humans relatively easy. Fluffles the lap dog, on the other hand, would die in a week. That's de-evolution.

But again, you are confusing adaptation and variety with evolution, which would be changing from a dog into another species.

How long has life had to randomly get to that stage? Billions of years. That's a long fucking time.

Yes it is, and I guess you are asking us to have faith that a fish changed into a bird over that time. Which is probably not as logical as believing that a statue in Italy is crying blood.

And don't get me started on picking and choosing what to say is a belief system merely because you choose not to see it, there's other more pressing things to worry about: gravity for one, radio waves, internet signals, the list is endless. You can't see them but they sure as hell exist and they don't need believing in either.

Yes, just like God.

Evolution is reality. It doesn't matter who believes in it, it's still gonna continue on with or without it. Just like gravity.

Spoken like a true southern Alabama evangelist. Your faith is admirable.

The WHOLE concept and thinking of "(God) Evolution did it" is the single most laughable statement anyone can ever make. and born out of a need to provide an explanation where there isn't one. Each year, each moment those gaps are getting fewer and smaller. One day we found out that (God) Evolution didn't make the sun, hydrogen coalleced in the centre of the solar system and initiated fusion on its own! Does anyone believe the sun isn't real? Does anyone believe (god) Evolution created the sun?People once believed it to be so and those saying (God) Evolution did it were wrong. So if you ever say (God) Evolution did it now, you will be proven wrong when its shown not to be the case.

And with all that said, if you are religious then thats cool because what you choose to do/believe in should always be your own choice and i respect you for making it. Just... don't think it trumps reality though.

I could go on but im sure you heads get the picture.

/rant

Well, yes, we all get the picture. I hope you do too.

Just to be clear, I am not promoting ANY particular belief. I am pointing out that a common mistake with ALL people is to assume that their belief system is "the truth" or "a fact".

Last edited:
Evolution isn't a belief system. It's not a religion.

It's an empirical fact backed up by reason and logic.

.... and a shit load of faith.

Those feelings that you have that you are 100% right? That's the identical feelings found in a Catholic die hard, a weeping "born again" at a faith healing rally, a Zen Buddhist meditating in a monastery, a screaming teenager at a Beyonce concert, a flat earther and a Muslim extremest about to push the button on that suicide vest.

And like all of them, you have no solid, tangible proof of your belief. Just that it's "facts".

Scientists are no altruists. Certainly willing to bend the facts when it suits:
Natural History Museum The Piltdown Man hoax.

US Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Research Integrity: Fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in scientific studies.

We are all familiar with the "studies" used to prove anything for those with deep pockets to fund a study. e.g. Coke and their sugar studies:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnmc...xercise-and-keep-drinking-cokes/#26e0e07b10aa

etc, etc.

When you have a religious belief such as evolutionism, any new "discovery" is massaged to fit into the pre-concieved belief structure. Just as any other religious person will massage information to confirm their belief.

I'm not saying that you or anyone else should not have their own beliefs. Faith and belief have their own intrinsic benefits. But as you would have seen when it comes to religions and different beliefs, the arrogance of certainty is often the core issue with contention, division, hate and wars.

Evolution isn't a belief system. It's not a religion.

It's an empirical fact backed up by reason and logic.

first off you re a dum dum head. Secondly ive researched this topic cos i believe in a Creator and i believe in evolution too to a certain extent.

.... and a shit load of faith.

Those feelings that you have that you are 100% right? That's the identical feelings found in a Catholic die hard, a weeping "born again" at a faith healing rally, a Zen Buddhist meditating in a monastery, a screaming teenager at a Beyonce concert, a flat earther and a Muslim extremest about to push the button on that suicide vest.

And like all of them, you have no solid, tangible proof of your belief. Just that it's "facts".

Scientists are no altruists. Certainly willing to bend the facts when it suits:
The Piltdown Man hoax.

Fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in scientific studies.

We are all familiar with the "studies" used to prove anything for those with deep pockets to fund a study. e.g. Coke and their sugar studies:

etc, etc.

When you have a religious belief such as evolutionism, any new "discovery" is massaged to fit into the pre-concieved belief structure. Just as any other religious person will massage information to confirm their belief.

I'm not saying that you or anyone else should not have their own beliefs. Faith and belief have their own intrinsic benefits. But as you would have seen when it comes to religions and different beliefs, the arrogance of certainty is often the core issue with contention, division, hate and wars.

you re the smartest guy here,no shit.

It’s funny how we’ve evolved to a point where we are basically fucking up a planet, doing things against our own existence there are too many of us, makes me think we didn’t evolve, but if we did, something or someone fucked up along the way.

you re the smartest guy here,no shit.

That's not very encouraging.

Good to have you back. Notice who's missing on the forum? Yep. The guy who accused us of being scum after having to admit that it was all a storm of bullshoot on his part. He should have been banned for making such scurrilous lies about us, but I guess in the age of Trump, it's all about who you know.

Good to have you back. Notice who's missing on the forum? Yep. The guy who accused us of being scum after having to admit that it was all a storm of bullshoot on his part. He should have been banned for making such scurrilous lies about us, but I guess in the age of Trump, it's all about who you know.

Somehow you managed to work trump into that post as well. Sounding a bit obsessed. Relax, he will likely be gone at the next election and you can move onto bagging the next person.

lold at "not very encouraging"

trump will slay at the next election, gerry will gerry and science kunce will science while science keeps changing its mind on whats right.

Life has only ever proven to come from life. Theyve tried so hard to create from inanimate matter and failed miserably. Even if they succeed they are still proving intelligent design. Atheists cant win.

The difference between religion and science is that religion hasnt changed for thousands of years. Eggs will kill you until they don't and global warming is bad until it's cold, then it's climate change.