• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

srecko

Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone on this site that is taking DMHA supplements has had any experiences with road side drug testing. Does it give a false positive result ? Im only concerned with road side drug tests, I bought alot before it got banned and now worried about taking it. thanks.

Hi,

There was talk about this on the other board not too long ago. Its always going to be a risk. I don't think you can completely disregard and say with 100% certainty that it is safe, this would be foolish.

It's not illegal to take this and drive so you don't need to worry about a false positive on a roadside test

yes thats what i heard, thought someone might have been tested already. I appreciate the replys from everyone, keep them coming.

good idea , will do that.

We know that DMAA is banned. However is DMHA still legal is it? Or maybe its a grey area supp now?

Even carrying it on you is a slight risk as well.

Safest bet is don't touch the stuff or sell it.

We know that DMAA is banned. However is DMHA still legal is it? Or maybe its a grey area supp now?

Even carrying it on you is a slight risk as well.

Safest bet is don't touch the stuff or sell it.

Yeah i know but i used to love DMAA that got banned, now DMHA, and there is just nothing else out there thats as good. I like my stims. Always looking for new one but.

Guys you don't need to worry about this.
If you fail the road side test they re-test you in their van with the accurate but expensive test. DMHA is legal and you don't need to prove shit

Guys you don't need to worry about this.
If you fail the road side test they re-test you in their van with the accurate but expensive test. DMHA is legal and you don't need to prove shit

Has this happened to you ?

Aus has a harsh stance on analogous substances.. I wonder how long until its gone
The glory days must have been great.. ephedra, phenyl eth combined with some inhibitor or other
I dont rate dmaa.. the amp citrate was a strong replacement though

Aus has a harsh stance on analogous substances.. I wonder how long until its gone
The glory days must have been great.. ephedra, phenyl eth combined with some inhibitor or other
I dont rate dmaa.. the amp citrate was a strong replacement though

but amp citrate is banned now also isnt it ?

It's not against the law to drive under the influence of an illegal drug - it's against the law to drive under the influence of specific substances, of which DMAA / DMHA is not one of

Yeah i know but i used to love DMAA that got banned, now DMHA, and there is just nothing else out there thats as good. I like my stims. Always looking for new one but.

Fair enough mate. I have never been a stim fiend so i don't have the addictive need that you have.

What are your thoughts on preworkout for PL Oni
IMO Stims are the shit only for bro or bodybuilding stuff, and are unwise for most phases of powerlifting, yes you get a performance boost. You will also exhert more energy and be more fatigued - so that's something extra to manage
Maybe final stages of overreach in any given block, where a deload is coming